Rossy & Sienna (2019) Part #1

13 hours ago, Le5b0 said:

OY!  Stop re-posting just to get your message count up Ha HA HA.  Same with  HS6127???  I think there may be a glitch somewhere.

Please help me to understand where I am reposting.  As far as I know, I have never reposted anything.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Don't take it too seriously.  It seems to be the norm for any new apartment starting out in the first stage. A couple of days things change.

Yeah, you're right.  Upon reviewing my late-night "gasoline-fueled" rant in the cold hard light of morning and coffee, I can see I probably went a little overboard LOL.  After scrolling through the history of some of the other realms when they first went live, nearly every one had that immediate "expectation of failure" from posters.  It absolutely baffles me why this occurs, but apparently it is what it is, and so I'll just deal with it.  😶 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Le5b0 said:

To answer Sturm earlier about how we are doing this (picking up on great artworks), Er! It's called education.  😁  Or maybe just luck?  You decide. 😉

Obviously it's luck.  I've got plenty of ejumacation, after all, I am the one making the comparisons between certain VH snaps and famous paintings.  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 5 heures, hs6127 a dit :

Please help me to understand where I am reposting.  As far as I know, I have never reposted anything.

Ooops! Sorry my bad!  There were 3 pics on page 17 that were posted consecutively but looked identical to me.  I missed the time stamp in the top left corner, once again sorry, genuine mistake.

I must pay more attention to the pics, even if I'm tired. 

So as not to post twice.  To answer Sturm above, I never doubted that you had ejumacation, totally right in that you are making excellent comprisons with great artworks.  Keep it up.