Rossy & Sienna (2019) Part #1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Another totally boring day over there. Wonder if they will make a month? Last moment in archives from them is more than a week old. Maybe competing officially with Jane for the most boring place on the site...🤦‍♂️

They are friends if n&K that Probrably will garante them more time,but if i want to watch a real life style house,with a empty house most of times and no big adventures i would just watch n&K,they are better option.Not a good ideia to have such low movement house when you aren't "famous" or your own manager.

27 minutes ago, ze81 said:

They are friends if n&K that Probrably will garante them more time,but if i want to watch a real life style house,with a empty house most of times and no big adventures i would just watch n&K,they are better option.Not a good ideia to have such low movement house when you aren't "famous" or your own manager.

N&K live a normal life without the unnatural hiding and action only in the dark and under blankets here. I wonder why they are here when they decided to show absolutely nothing. As they are also never in the top six previews I guess nobody else but the few hardcore fans here is watching them. And the place is getting worse instead of better lately...

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

N&K live a normal life without the unnatural hiding and action only in the dark and under blankets here. I wonder why they are here when they decided to show absolutely nothing. As they are also never in the top six previews I guess nobody else but the few hardcore fans here is watching them. And the place is getting worse instead of better lately...

Agree,if someone wish to open an house in this cam sites that wish to be mostly real,life in cams they should not hide or do things covered,hided from cams,when i was a sub of VH i notice this house was already a lot of times empty,for many hours.And by what you are saying it got even worst.So neither is a sex deliver style house neither a house active with plenty normal stuff going on.But there are things we don't know..who is the manager?If is n&k and being friends they probably will let things go for as long a possible even without many views or interest,if is other manager..hard to see were they are getting profit enought.Wish we had a house with mostly normal stuff in cams but that also managed to balance the rest of aspects important in cam sites,maybe in future.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Agree,if someone wish to open an house in this cam sites that wish to be mostly real,life in cams they should not hide or do things covered,hided from cams,when i was a sub of VH i notice this house was already a lot of times empty,for many hours.And by what you are saying it got even worst.So neither is a sex deliver style house neither a house active with plenty normal stuff going on.But there are things we don't know..who is the manager?If is n&k and being friends they probably will let things go for as long a possible even without many views or interest,if is other manager..hard to see were they are getting profit enought.Wish we had a house with mostly normal stuff in cams but that also managed to balance the rest of aspects important in cam sites,maybe in future.

I think the only reason for N&K opening that place was to do a favor for their friends. When you see it objectively these girls should have never gotten a place.  

Let's see how far the friendship goes and if N&K are willing to carry the losses of the place. If yes we might be stuck with that snoozathon forever 🤦‍♀️

In that case VHTV should act and start to cut some dead wood ...

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yep you are right in that they only have a few hardcore fans that you can count on one hand who are always expressing their love for them and want to take care of them etc etc. I often have to blink and wonder how full grown men (I assume) can believe all the crap they say. Unbelievable really.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yep you are right in that they only have a few hardcore fans that you can count on one hand who are always expressing their love for them and want to take care of them etc etc. I often have to blink and wonder how full grown men (I assume) can believe all the crap they say. Unbelievable really.

Yes you name it 👍 It's really weird. 🙈😝

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Whatever that 6 thumbs on bottom means, they have been there. Inclusively last night

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

exactly why i sat that thumbs means nothing or doesn't work at all like they wanted to work

I guess it means something but agree it does not always work as intended. Usually the places with at the moment most action are showing there. So I think it works but not good.