Rossy & Sienna (2019) Part #1

13 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Very detailed and intricate tatt of a pineapple on Sienna's left arm.  Impressive work, and I love pineapple, and apparently Sienna does too.   Unless pineapple represents something I'm not aware about in the LGBT community.  Any insight appreciated!  

At my office everyone is joking about pineapples, ever since someone discovered that pineapples improves the taste of semen and vaginal fluids. Not that I am implying anything 😀

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe they should consider to rent the place to somebody else at days as they only use the place for sleeping lately... 

One good way of seing how active or not an House is and if will last or not Its watching their video archive and see how it looks and the amount of videos and how they look,not a sub for some weeks by now but i remember their video archive had just a couple of videos and mostly in dark,maybe now it's better but don't have that feeling.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, ze81 said:

One good way of seing how active or not an House is and if will last or not Its watching their video archive and see how it looks and the amount of videos and how they look,not a sub for some weeks by now but i remember their video archive had just a couple of videos and mostly in dark,maybe now it's better but don't have that feeling.

All but a quick "shy shower" in the dark and nothing new for over a week. Eight videos in total 🤣

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

It's not. In real life I do not hide when showering and do everything in the dark or under the blanket 

So probably better saying it's not your real life.. :biggrin:
All the people i know have showers with curtains.. It's normal to be dark since they only are at home at night.. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I have a cabin. But it's soo small. So I either take a bath in the tub or leave it open when showering 😁

i was talking about the tub (is the usual here) Only more recent places or some that suffered changes is common to find a cabin. But in both situations always with cover to don't flood the bathroom

• Like 3

On 11/21/2019 at 7:26 PM, jabbath1987 said:

It's not. In real life I do not hide when showering and do everything in the dark or under the blanket 

57% of French people have sex in the dark according to a recent survey against 65% in England.

I do not have a number for germany