Rossy & Sienna (2019) Part #1

5 hours ago, Le5b0 said:

It's getting easier for them to relax in front of the cams.  Though they are still inherently shy.  Only to be expected that it will take some time for these two girls.  That's because they are not the blatant exhibitionists that other girls are.  Which is why I like them so much.  All natural, doing nothing just for the cams, just trying to ignore them.

Excellent post, @Le5b0.  When I immigrated to CCF from RLCF, it always kind of ticked me off when new VHTV tenants arrived, and CCF members IMMEDIATELY discounted them and berated them JUST because they didn't have sex or a threesome or whatever on their first or second night.  I mean, seriously?  Give these people a fuckin break!  Back in the golden days of RLC and RLCF, we understood that new recruits needed some time to acclimate to the new environment, not to mention the jet lag, and they slept a lot.  A LOT.  But they eventually woke up and had some fun.  BUT again, that was back in the golden days of RLC, before it totally collapsed into the complete garbage that it is now.  Now all they do is sleep.  But I digress.... 

The same consideration should be held to new VHTV tenants.  Our finest example is Nina and Kira - if I'm not mistaken, the first couple to reappear after the RLC Purge.  There was SO MUCH backlash from seasoned vets of CCF about their arrival, the first "outcasts from RLC", that I got really pissed off, because none of the naysayers knew anything about N&K prior to their arrival.  These people just ostracized them for being "different."  Because they didn't fuck on command.  Because they cooked dinner and ate dinner while watching TV; they fed cats, scooped litter boxes, cleaned bathrooms, vacuumed floors, got dressed up and had fun on CB.  

But after a few weeks, N&K began growing a steady following of fans here.  

And now, Rossy and Sienna, very close and dear friends of N&K, decide to join this absolutely ridiculous scenario, after only being exposed to cams at N&K (but not shy, if you recall).  They are in a new apartment, they need to learn their way around, and they are somewhat hesitant for a week or so...  

...and people start giving them crap.  "Where's the sex?"  "Where's the nudity?"  "Where's the threesomes?"  "Baths with swimsuits?"  "This apartment sucks!"  "BORING"  "They will never last"  etc etc etc  And all of this was within just one week into their debut.  

But then again, there is sensibility, as shown by @Le5b0  

I will admit, I'm new to CCF.  I'm a vet of RLCF.  Back in the good old days, we welcomed new recruits and gave them time to acclimate to their new environment.  Things improved over time.  I don't understand why this can't this be the same with VH?  As we have seen here, R&S are slowly opening up.  WHY do CCF members have to discount and then denigrate and belittle new arrivals day after day just because they didn't fuck "on command"?  It makes zero sense to me.  

Rossy and Sienna will remain in my top two faves list.  

Sorry, I guess I should've said "RANT ON" prior, but now it's "RANT OFF"   

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, sturmchaser said:

I'm not sure how the hell you all are doing this, but this snap reminds me of yet another famous painting, one of my faves.  

Maybe someone should get them a couple of shirts....  🙂

shirt.thumb.png.b8339d762a49e86f14fae7a71f5aeea2.png

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Excellent post, @Le5b0.  When I immigrated to CCF from RLCF, it always kind of ticked me off when new VHTV tenants arrived, and CCF members IMMEDIATELY discounted them and berated them JUST because they didn't have sex or a threesome or whatever on their first or second night.  I mean, seriously?  Give these people a fuckin break!  Back in the golden days of RLC and RLCF, we understood that new recruits needed some time to acclimate to the new environment, not to mention the jet lag, and they slept a lot.  A LOT.  But they eventually woke up and had some fun.  BUT again, that was back in the golden days of RLC, before it totally collapsed into the complete garbage that it is now.  Now all they do is sleep.  But I digress.... 

The same consideration should be held to new VHTV tenants.  Our finest example is Nina and Kira - if I'm not mistaken, the first couple to reappear after the RLC Purge.  There was SO MUCH backlash from seasoned vets of CCF about their arrival, the first "outcasts from RLC", that I got really pissed off, because none of the naysayers knew anything about N&K prior to their arrival.  These people just ostracized them for being "different."  Because they didn't fuck on command.  Because they cooked dinner and ate dinner while watching TV; they fed cats, scooped litter boxes, cleaned bathrooms, vacuumed floors, got dressed up and had fun on CB.  

And now, Rossy and Sienna, very close and dear friends of N&K, decide to join this absolutely ridiculous scenario, after only being exposed to cams at N&K (but not shy, if you recall).  They are in a new apartment, they need to learn their way around, and they are somewhat hesitant for a week or so...  

...and people start giving them crap.  "Where's the sex?"  "Where's the nudity?"  "Where's the threesomes?"  "Baths with swimsuits?"  "This apartment sucks!"  "BORING"  "They will never last"  etc etc etc  And all of this was within just one week into their debut.  

I will admit, I'm new to CCF.  I'm a vet of RLCF.  Back in the good old days, we welcomed new recruits and gave them time to acclimate to their new environment.  Things improved over time.  I don't understand why this can't this be the same with VH?  As we have seen here, R&S are slowly opening up.  WHY do CCF members have to discount and then denigrate and belittle new arrivals day after day just because they didn't fuck "on command"?  It makes zero sense to me.  

Don't take it too seriously.  It seems to be the norm for any new apartment starting out in the first stage. A couple of days things change.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

OR

• Like 2

Il y a 3 heures, sturmchaser a dit :

@Le5b0  what is your professional opinion - based on what we've witnessed so far - 

Is Rossy = Kira,  Sienna = Nina.  

OR... the other way around. 

OR... neither scenario, and each unique in their own ways, what we see just SEEMS familiar... 😏  

OY!  Stop re-posting just to get your message count up Ha HA HA.  Same with  HS6127???  I think there may be a glitch somewhere.

To answer your question above.  In my "Professional, (ahem)" opinion, I think Rossy is Kira personified.  Same sort of build and almost as beautiful (sorry girl).   Though only in the bedroom, as far as I can tell, but early days yet.  Sienna is quite industrious and cooks and cleans as she should, SOOOO unlike Nina.  So in reality you have answered your own question in that they are unique, which is how it should be.  So lets all stop comparing and treat them as the individuals they are.  Once settled in I think they are going to be great. 

As an addenda, I wonder if they read this forum?  Also, if Nina or Kira was to have a quiet word with them and give them the benefit of their own experience, it may help them to settle in more easily.

• Like 2

Il y a 3 heures, hs6127 a dit :

Maybe someone should get them a couple of shirts....  😁

shirt.thumb.png.b8339d762a49e86f14fae7a71f5aeea2.png  0

Brilliant!  If I knew where to send them I would, no problem.

To answer Sturm earlier about how we are doing this (picking up on great artworks), Er! It's called education.  😁  Or maybe just luck?  You decide. 😉

• Like 1
  • Confused 1