Rossy & Sienna (2019) Part #1

On 12/8/2019 at 4:09 PM, Kjeld Carlsen said:

No Can Opener? - 😟

Can opener??Β  Have you forgotten?Β  These are RUSSIAN women!Β  They are tough!Β  They have no need for some pansy-ass can opener when a sharp twelve inch surgical steel chef's knife is available!Β Β πŸ˜„Β  At least she had the sharp slicey part pointed away from her so if it slipped, she didn't eviscerate herself.Β Β 

(Actually, being an amateur chef myself, it kind of pained me to see the knife being used in this manner, but hey, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do LOL)Β Β 

Edit - this meme was merely meant as a joke and not disrespectful.Β  IΒ fully respect and admire my US Military as the baddest motherfuckers on the planet, after all, I was a part of it many years ago.Β Β 

meanwhile.JPG

Edited by sturmchaser
clarification
  • Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Kjeld Carlsen said:

After this last week I will now renameΒ  them "" The Duracell Girls"

I will nickname Sienna as the "Energizer Bunny" - she can keep going and going and going and...Β 

I mean, Rossy's bits have to be sore as hell!Β Β 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

34 minutes ago, Le5b0 said:

ERM!!Β  From the pics above it looked as if she was well-lubed up anyway.Β  Besides when you have that much pleasure down between your legs, who cares about a little pain...

Just looking at Rossy's nips, you know that was some outstanding work by Sienna.Β Β 

Girls know what girls like, and that's why I love the girls loving girls.Β Β 

• Like 2