Rossy & Sienna (2019) Part #1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Last night was promising. Hope they keep it up and continue this way. 

Yes was very good at I just wish sometimes they would leave the light on as colour is so much better and am sure she would love to see what she was eating as well 😝👅

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yes was very good at I just wish sometimes they would leave the light on as colour is so much better and am sure she would love to see what she was eating as well 😝👅

Good point. I think kindergarten is over here now and soon we will see even more. Most likely the last paycheck was not as good as expected 😉

• Haha 1

I saw many places who started very weak the first month trying to improve the second month but it is very hard as most viewers already gave up at the place and simply ignored it. Most of them left after the second month online. I wish them not to share the same fate but it will be hard. Yesterday was a good start but for sure not yet enough to get a solid long term viewers base. 

That is just my experience of three years VHTV and nothing against the girls at all. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I saw many places who started very weak the first month trying to improve the second month but it is very hard as most viewers already gave up at the place and simply ignored it. Most of them left after the second month online. I wish them not to share the same fate but it will be hard. Yesterday was a good start but for sure not yet enough to get a solid long term viewers base. 

That is just my experience of three years VHTV and nothing against the girls at all. 

Agree.A good start in VH is important,could be the diferent from relatively sucess to be forged after few weeks and sooner or later to vanish Site.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Good point. I think kindergarten is over here now and soon we will see even more. Most likely the last paycheck was not as good as expected 😉

Oooohhhhh so synical lol but nearer to the truth I expect.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Very true but then so many have started off at full steam and then can't keep it up. Girls have an advantage as they don't have to get it up first lol but let's hope they can get the balance right. Again, lights would be a big help.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Robwin said:

Very true but then so many have started off at full steam and then can't keep it up. Girls have an advantage as they don't have to get it up first lol but let's hope they can get the balance right. Again, lights would be a big help.

Yes lights always make a big difference... Wonder what they will do when they have sex during the day in livingroom? Close the curtains?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, hacıvat said:

24 pics at one post. congrats @hs6127. was it challenge?

Ha Ha -- No big deal.  With this board and the ability to drag and drop, its pretty easy.  Could probably go to 60 or 70, but need to figure out what works best for the readers.  It's probably about 10.  I'd be interested in feedback.

Got the videos down, too.  Due to the way they compress, the night vision IR captures take less storage, so can get about 20 minutes in the post limit.  Under full light, its more like 14 or 15 minutes.

It  helps that I have had been around all kinds of boards for a long, long (maybe too long time).  🙂

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Did they ever have sex with lights on?Looking in video archive of them and only a dozen videos in dark(with exception of one shower).

They are just starting to loosen up.  Before a few days ago, everything was under the covers. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1