Rossy & Sienna (2019) Part #1

2 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

But I bet none of you knew Sienna played harmonica, did ya.  DID YA?  Muahahaha...  

This is a little better than what was posted, but probably not enough to
read much of the game title. The first letter looks like a "K", the 2nd tall
letter looks like a "T" and the last two characters looks like the Roman
numeral IV, but I'm not sure of any of it. It's also probably Russian, so
the letter sequences wouldn't be the same as if it were an English word.

The picture may be a face with a very weird hat or a very weird hairdo.

image.thumb.jpeg.9f9cb41a6aeac850707c32b77a3bc07e.jpeg

Il y a 20 heures, sturmchaser a dit :

I bet none of you knew Sienna played harmonica, did ya.  DID YA?  Muahahaha...  

No...  Ya got me there.  😁.  Mind you it could explain why she is able to hold her breath so long when laying between Rossy's thighs.  A good pair of lungs on her no doubt.

Oh and thanks for clearing up how long they have been together.  My memory aint as good as it should be, but you're right they did visit N&K often on RLC, only I did not realise they were a couple, thought they were just friends.  As for the game?  No idea, but I bet someone has. 

• Haha 1

On 12/11/2019 at 11:26 PM, sturmchaser said:

In other news, does anyone have any idea WHAT that very weird but interesting tile game they seem to play almost every night, especially with guests, is?  I tried to zoom in but even with HD I still can't make out what's on the box.  It looks similar to dominoes, but it's not dominoes.  The tiles look like they might be hallways or passages.  If I reeeaaaalllly wanted to reach back, WAYYY back to my yutes, I'd almost say it looks like Dungeons and Dragons, Russian style.  Except I don't see any pentagonal trapezohedron die laying around.  

The identity of this game is a REALLY good puzzle.  I tried all kinds of ways to figure it out and so far, no dice (groan).  LOL

• Like 5