Rossy & Sienna (2019) Part #1

21 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

This was excellent.  I'm guessing the *POP* at the specified time was a balloon popping, but perhaps they thought the Thought Police were breaking in?  

Needless to say, it's obvious Sienna is not experienced in walking in 6 inch stripper stilettos (.15 m to you metric heads) and I find it quite charming and absolutely hilarious at the same time LOL.  Sienna is more a steel-toed combat boot kind of girl (my kind of girl).  She looks great in cammo.  She is quickly growing my admiration more and more every week.  

Right now, it is currently 35 F (or 1.7 C for you metric heads) in St Pete, with light snow.  Obviously body warmth is essential during these brutal temps.  It's good to cuddle and huddle close.  *sigh*  🥰  

warmth2.JPG  0

Heya - It would be really nice to see the timestamps on these pix.  🙂

• Like 3

2 hours ago, hs6127 said:

More party featuring Rossy trying to twerk and the ETOH taking effect.

The clips clearly show that the sensitivity of the microphones is mainly software driven. The mics constantly focus on the loudest sound in the rooms and try to cancel out the rest. Not the best overall effect in a room with chatter, music and the occasional shout.

17 hours ago, hs6127 said:

Heya - It would be really nice to see the timestamps on these pix.  🙂

Yeah I know, sometimes I can get the timestamp in and sometimes I try to zoom in on the subjects more while still keeping the VHTV logo at the bottom in the pic, as per the rules.  Such a wide snap and you can lose the purpose of what I was commenting on.  However, I do appreciate when others post snaps with the timestamp, esp the vids, so I can go back on the timeline and find it myself (downloading the posted vids is tedious for me).  So I shall endeavor to include the timestamp from now on.  Thanks! 

• Like 1

On 12/14/2019 at 7:16 AM, Le5b0 said:

As for cuddling up and your sigh!  If I lived closer I could always pop over and oblige you!!!!     Now that would be effing hilarious...🤣🤣🤣

Errrmmm... thanks for the offer but, I'm afraid you have the wrong equipment LOL  

• Haha 2