B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #3

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

just forget it Fagen, you are starting to piss me off and that is something i don't need at the moment.  in the future you might think about how you say certain things and then i won't ask for more clarification!

Im not here to argue with you, is just you often have some crazy theories. And when I ask you what you think happened you dont want to say. Also I didnt say I knew exactly what they been doing during the 12 hour UM, just I know the workes been there so most logic thing is they been working late. The other night when it wasnt UM they were working late also, we could hear the machines in the background 🙂

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

typical cop out by you Fagen.  answer my question to all that was fixed and worked on when the house was UM for over 12+ hours.  don't evade the question, you seem to know what all happened during that time and I just want an explanation of what happened.

I know, but woon't answer untill you've treated others with respect.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

It's an iPhone. Should pick up the network without any configuration. Android's can be a problem.

I think the problem was logging in on the Apple-account, she needed a verification on a Ipad or laptop, wich she couldn't get.