B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #3

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

It's crazy...the logical solution would've been to shut it down till it was fixed, and split the 4 girls between B1 and B2...Even when it's not UM, it isn't enjoyable or easy to watch with half the room out of commission. I said it slightly sarcastically earlier, but I seriously think RLC should address our loss here...I know, some will say we wouldn't be missing anything in B4 anyway., but that's not the point..😏

posted 23 minutes before the next one 

Just now, Alladino said:

The best thing would have been to just take the whole house offline. 

A house, that already suffers from the issue that the girls keep almost all their private life outside only, with half the cams offline and so many long term interruptions just gets even beyond absurd. I don't know who came up with that idea, but it's really really bad. 

Anyway, I don't understand the all the fuss. It's not like something important was going to happen in this apartment anyway. Even before the renovation this place was practically dead.

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I knew it...🤣

Of course---some are just predictable and repetitious 

• Like 1

Just now, Alladino said:

Anyway, I don't understand the all the fuss. It's not like something important was going to happen in this apartment anyway

Define important? RLC is so much more than just the big events! Most of my affection actually comes from the very minor details. I personally missed alot that I love to watch! Like Holly waking up, dressing, cooking, eating, showering and just chilling, smiling, chatting, laughing and so on. If we still had the bathroom downstairs, I'd say Holly peeing. 😉 It's the peoples lifes we follow, people we feel attatched to, so everything is potencially interesting. And as Naga said, regardless if we miss anything important, because that's not the point. We should not have had a situation where only half the house is online, and only every now and then, in the first place.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

Define important? RLC is so much more than just the big events! Most of my affection actually comes from the very minor details. I personally missed alot that I love to watch! Like Holly waking up, dressing, cooking, eating, showering and just chilling, smiling, chatting, laughing and so on. If we still had the bathroom downstairs, I'd say Holly peeing. 😉 It's the peoples lifes we follow, people we feel attatched to, so everything is potencially interesting. And as Naga said, regardless if we miss anything important, because that's not the point. We should not have had a situation where only half the house is online, and only every now and then, in the first place.

👍👍👍

• Like 1

Anyone knows when RLC will finish the renovation works? I last remember Noldus mentioned something like 4-5 weeks?

If RLC is really going to keep going like this for a month or two, shouldn't they like what I said much earlier, find a new temporary apartment (I don't think the other apartments have space) for this 4 girls for this period?

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

Anyone knows when RLC will finish the renovation works? I last remember Noldus mentioned something like 4-5 weeks?

If RLC is really going to keep going like this for a month or two, shouldn't they like what I said much earlier, find a new temporary apartment (I don't think the other apartments have space) for this 4 girls for this period?

maybe at the end of this week 

7 hours ago, ed2 said:

You missed breathing...😁

• Haha 1