B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #3

They ought to fix this goddamn house soon! This is beyound a scam! Today it went UM at dawn, while the tenants were still asleep, and it didn't come back untill midnight, an hour before the tenants went to sleep! Fuck you RLC!

🤬

• Like 1

Just now, ed2 said:

They ought to fix this goddamn house soon! This is beyound a scam! Today it went UM at dawn, while the tenants were still asleep, an it didn't come back untill midnight, an hour before the tenants went to sleep! Fuck you RLC!

🤬

It's crazy...the logical solution would've been to shut it down till it was fixed, and split the 4 girls between B1 and B2...Even when it's not UM, it isn't enjoyable or easy to watch with half the room out of commission. I said it slightly sarcastically earlier, but I seriously think RLC should address our loss here...I know, some will say we wouldn't be missing anything in B4 anyway., but that's not the point..😏

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Es ist verrückt ... die logische Lösung , es zu herunter hat gewesen wäre nach unten , bis es repariert wurde, und teilen Sie die vier Mädchen zwischen B1 und B2 ... Auch wenn es nicht UM, ist es nicht angenehm oder leicht ist , mit der Hälfte zu sehen das Zimmer aus der Kommission. Ich sagte , es früher etwas sarkastisch, aber ich RLC ernsthaft darüber nachdenken sollte hier unseren Verlust sprechen ... Ich weiß, einige werden sagen , wir würden nichts in B4 sowieso fehlen., Aber das ist nicht der Punkt .. 😏

or after B3

Just now, ed2 said:

They ought to fix this goddamn house soon! This is beyound a scam! Today it went UM at dawn, while the tenants were still asleep, an it didn't come back untill midnight, an hour before the tenants went to sleep! Fuck you RLC! 

The best thing would have been to just take the whole house offline. 

A house, that already suffers from the issue that the girls keep almost all their private life outside only, with half the cams offline and so many long term interruptions just gets even beyond absurd. I don't know who came up with that idea, but it's really really bad. 

Anyway, I don't understand the all the fuss. It's not like something important was going to happen in this apartment anyway. Even before the renovation this place was practically dead.

• Like 3