Leora - General Chat Topic November 2019 #11

happyone

50 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

The only real thing I don't agree with if you leave watching Leora why do those persons hang around?

Not sure who you are referring to Aussie....Do you mean Raul ? or someone else.

• Like 4

Joke of the day 1f609.png😉 A horse and a chicken are playing in a meadow. The horse fall's into a mud hole and is sinking. He calls to the chicken to go and get the farmer to help pull him out to safety.

The chicken runs to the farm but the farmer can't be found. So he drives the farmer's BMW back to the mud hole and ties some rope around the bumper.

He then throws the other end of the rope to his friend, the horse, and drives the car forward saving him from sinking!

A few days later, the chicken and horse were playing in the meadow again and the chicken fell into the mud hole. The chicken yelled to the horse to go and get some help from the farmer.

The horse said, "I think I can stand over the hole!" So he stretched over the width of the hole and said, "Grab for my 'thingy' and pull yourself up." And the chicken did and pulled himself to safety.

The moral of the story:

If you're hung like a horse, you don't need a BMW to pick up chicks. 1f609.png

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

20 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

All she really said was that she had " some serious discussion "......At least that's what my translation came up with. Then they were all gibbering about usual stuff that made very little sense unless you get the full translation. 

Thank's Jimbo
I can't understand what she says ... I've replayed several times, but no way ....

• Like 2