Leora - General Chat Topic November 2019 #11

happyone

Hace 6 minutos, Snoopy1 dijo:

Entiendo que soy nuevo aquí, pero no entiendo lo que dices que le pagas por sexo. ¿Cómo es eso si nunca estás con ella? Ella no parece ser una chica de cámara, de lo contrario, podría comunicarse con ella cuando haga un programa que aún no ha visto. Estás pagando para ver a las personas en sus hogares si tienen relaciones sexuales o se masturban para mí, eso es una ventaja si solo se sientan en casa limpia o se bañan o salen, eso es solo parte de la vida, de ahí el nombre de cámara de la vida real.

Creo que tienes expectativas poco realistas.

If you can see Leora, it is because you have a membership, that membership is paid ... you enter money to Rlc and Rlc enters money to the tenants ....
those tenants, practice sex, masturbate .. etc ... so that those who pay can receive pleasure .... (we)
It is a sexual transaction between both parties ....
If I go to a club and a girl dances in front of me in exchange for money without touching me and gets me to the climax,
that's what he calls it ..... (real life camera.) hahaha

• Like 1

Guest Felix75

The correct question was asked here recently, If you no longer like Leora, then what are you both doing here?  This is what I was talking about, you just write your huge texts (which is a sign of a mental disorder) with the hope that Leora will read and do something.  But I’m sure that your comments have not worried her for a long time.  Therefore, everything you do is just wasting your time to nothing.  If I don’t like someone, I don’t look.  If you like it, then look.  Everything is simple.  And I do not write that they are boring every day.  I did not answer Jimbo’s stupid comments then, he decided that since they hadn’t answered him, he was the winner.  Lol  In fact, he is just a miserable person who endlessly lies and writes his giant stupid answers here, together with Nicholas. And you can write at least every day that someone is boring, but the RLC sees the ratings and understands who is interesting and who is not. You do not express an opinion, but simply constantly whine here.  Everyone has a different opinion, but they do not write it here at 20 messages a day.  Although if you have absolutely nothing to do, then why not. Keep going 😀

11 minutes ago, raul399 said:

both ways are very positive ...

879/5000

Luego lo diré en español, en deferencia para usted, señor. También me quejé en el pasado de que se estaba haciendo más grande. Tenía esa celulitis desde hace varios años. Esto se convierte en el problema con mejores cámaras. Muestran más defectos. Una vez, incluso publiqué una foto de ella en el otro sitio web y me dijeron que la quitara de inmediato. Me quejé de su trasero más grande. Cuando llegó a Praga estaba haciendo ejercicio. Al menos eso parecía. Puede que se haya vuelto perezosa, no lo sé. Me ejercito como creo que lo haces. Soy muy consciente de mi cuerpo y quiero estar en forma. Yo era un gran defensor de poner maquinaria extragrande en los apartamentos. Después de decirlo muchas veces en el sitio hermano de este, apareció de repente un elíptico en uno de los apartamentos, divertido porque era de Raúl y Julia. Jajaja Jugaron con él varias veces y luego se convirtió en otro mueble no utilizado.

1 minute ago, raul399 said:

If you can see Leora, it is because you have a membership, that membership is paid ... you enter money to Rlc and Rlc enters money to the tenants ....
those tenants, practice sex, masturbate .. etc ... so that those who pay can receive pleasure .... (we)
It is a sexual transaction between both parties ....
If I go to a club and a girl dances in front of me in exchange for money without touching me and gets me to the climax,
that's what he calls it ..... (real life camera.) hahaha

Sorry but I completely disagree with you. No where in their mission statement does it say they are here to have sex for you. Again your expectations are way off.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Felix75
5 minutes ago, Snoopy1 said:

Sorry but I completely disagree with you. No where in their mission statement does it say they are here to have sex for you. Again your expectations are way off.

Most people think tenants should do something.  Forgetting that they owe them absolutely nothing.  The fee is for viewing, not for action.  Therefore, they constantly whine and require something, and it’s useless to them to prove anything. 

6 minutes ago, Snoopy1 said:

Lo siento pero estoy completamente en desacuerdo contigo. En ninguna parte de su declaración de misión dice que están aquí para tener sexo contigo. De nuevo, tus expectativas están muy lejos.

I have my way of thinking, and yours is yours ... we don't have to agree on anything ... it's just comments.

• Like 2

Guest Felix75
1 minute ago, raul399 said:

just a question......
Would Snoopy pay to see Leora dressed and not masturbating?

and nobody forces you to pay.