Impeach President Trump

4 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

I know more about your stupid country than you little American servant yourself. Maybe a German must tell you about the many

Clarify abuses in the primitive US state. As a smaller US jubilant who thinks the USA is really great, you are a zero.

The United States is a small, miserable state of illegality and is totally socially unusable. If I were rude, I would say 

"The United States is a social and moral shit state" - but I'm polite, so I'm not saying that. Drown in the

Sauce of disgusting US slime. I can't throw up as much as I want.

Go ahead and throw up, pig.

5 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

USA and GB together are shit - shit like the 100 years ago.

Germany fought and lost two wars attempting to dominate Europe. Now Germany is trying to dominate Europe through the EU. That's why you are angry with the UK leaving the EU.

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Germany fought and lost two wars attempting to dominate Europe. Now Germany is trying to dominate Europe through the EU. That's why you are angry with the UK leaving the EU.

Why do you Ass-ume to know what everybody thinks?  Film suggestion:  The Brainwashing of my Dad.  You need to watch it.

12 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

USA and GB together are shit - shit like the 100 years ago.

Typical arrogant German comment why are we not surprised. Go rule Europe like you always wanted to.👎UK is out of that shit.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Typical arrogant German comment why are we not surprised. Go rule Europe like you always wanted to.👎UK is out of that shit.

Don't say that to all Germans. As I said before I am sad the UK left and I am not okay with the behavior of my country in the EU. I hope the negotiations between the EU and UK now will be fair for everybody and a good agreement will be made for both sides. The EU should not treat the UK as they are bad or made a mistake. 

A good relationship is what both sides should try to achieve now. With that it's good the UK now has a stable government interested in get things done by time. 

And I say it again: I never hated neither the UK or the USA. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Don't say that to all Germans. As I said before I am sad the UK left and I am not okay with the behavior of my country in the EU. I hope the negotiations between the EU and UK now will be fair for everybody and a good agreement will be made for both sides. The EU should not treat the UK as they are bad or made a mistake. 

A good relationship is what both sides should try to achieve now. With that it's good the UK now has a stable government interested in get things done by time. 

And I say it again: I never hated neither the UK or the USA. 

Can assure you it wasn't meant for all germans only that asshole. If it came across as that my apologies. As far as the EU well what can I say, they seem intent on making the situation worse with their bullying and their view that they are the only ones who are right attitude. They are doing Europe a great harm by their demanding and arrogant attitude and the way the northern country's have virtually destroyed the southern ones. The EU commission will never play fair as we have already seen. The UK are not trying to awkward but just want to leave what many feel is an organisation wanting to rule everyone and wanting to result in a single government for all country's which we as a people would never have signed up for if we had all known the true aim in the begining. Personally I think it will all end badly which is a shame as the people in all the European country's do not deserve this. The English joined up initially to what we all thought was a trading organisation but oh boy have we so been proved wrong. We love our country as it is and do not want to see it swallowed up by an unelected bunch of bureaucrats solely hell bent on power. As Mr Tusk so nicely said there is a place in hell reserved for us, what a nasty and despicable thing to say eh.

Sorry for the rant,over and out.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

Can assure you it wasn't meant for all germans only that asshole. If it came across as that my apologies. As far as the EU well what can I say, they seem intent on making the situation worse with their bullying and their view that they are the only ones who are right attitude. They are doing Europe a great harm by their demanding and arrogant attitude and the way the northern country's have virtually destroyed the southern ones. The EU commission will never play fair as we have already seen. The UK are not trying to awkward but just want to leave what many feel is an organisation wanting to rule everyone and wanting to result in a single government for all country's which we as a people would never have signed up for if we had all known the true aim in the begining. Personally I think it will all end badly which is a shame as the people in all the European country's do not deserve this. The English joined up initially to what we all thought was a trading organisation but oh boy have we so been proved wrong. We love our country as it is and do not want to see it swallowed up by an unelected bunch of bureaucrats solely hell bent on power. As Mr Tusk so nicely said there is a place in hell reserved for us, what a nasty and despicable thing to say eh.

Sorry for the rant,over and out.

Well there is nothing more to add here. The EU really need to change. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, trump45sucks said:

Why do you Ass-ume to know what everybody thinks?  Film suggestion:  The Brainwashing of my Dad.  You need to watch it.

You've still never told us how much you paid in income tax last year, little freeloader. What you hiding,the fact that you are a Russian agent or that you are just a little boy still being supported by mommy and daddy?

• Haha 1

Ever since Joe Biden announced his candidacy for president all I've heard from the news media is how he is leading the pack and will be a big challenge for Trump in November;and then, after the first primary election it sounds like his campaign is as good as over.:biggrin: