Impeach President Trump

8 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I'm so glad this topic is unmoderated. Saves me time in my quest to save iguanas. I prefer to deal with important issues, rather than campaign stunts.

Sounds like the iguanas need some global warming. Maybe we need to burn more fossil fuels. :smile:

3 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

There are important events happening, but all we get is this argumentum ad hominem shit from the children of the Third ComIntern.

Save the iguanas. This global warming is freezing them and they're falling off trees. Their faces look so sad. They are incredibly important to our global ecosystem. Save the iguanas. I will help. Just send me money, and you can then feel good about yourself, and assuage your guilt. Thank you. It's important.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/05/weather/iguana-cold-florida-bomb-cyclone-trnd/index.html

Since this is the impeach Trump thread, I guess we can blame Trump ???? LOL

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

Now we see your real affiliation---the KKK were predominately Democrats in US Politics and radical left wing members as well  

He probably doesn't know that Democrat Senator Robert Byrd was a high ranking member of the KKK, or that Al Gore's daddy Sen. Al Gore, Sr. and Bill Clinton's mentor J. William Fulbright were both Democrat segregationists. 

6 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I can hardly wait until Saturday when the president's lawyers get their chance to expose all the lies told by Schiff and Nadler.:cool:

It's the weekend. You won't hear about it. All the media people will be covering the plight of the iguanas instead.

That, and another disease coming from China. They will become the major news stories. Fear and iguanas sell big on weekends. I'll be drinking margaritas in defiance of winter, myself, so their audience will be minimal anyway.