Impeach President Trump

6 hours ago, trump45sucks said:

I guess you missed all the votes?  You know Moscow Mitch is going to have his caucus by the balls for votes on evidence too.  Your the fucking fool.......you understand not what you're supporting.  Read up on dictatorships and fascism.

Moscow Mitch? Dictatorships and fascism?  You are an idiot. I'm beginning to believe YOU are the Russian agent.:rolleyes:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, trump45sucks said:

They're bullies, especially Ridgerunner, just like their King.  They won't intimidate me out of expressing another view/opinion.

I want you to keep on talking just like I want AOC and the Squad to keep on talking, so the whole world can see your and their ignorance. You are the one who is trying to shut people up. You told me to get out of your kitchen (CC Forum).

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

I want you to keep on talking just like I want AOC and the Squad to keep on talking, so the whole world can see your and their ignorance. You are the one who is trying to shut people up. You told me to get out of your kitchen (CC Forum).

Oh please.  Stop acting like a cry-baby.  Geez.  It's obvious you can't take the heat, so yes, get out of MY/THE/A kitchen.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

Proves my point! Reasoning professor. Yes, it can be bullshit on both sides of the debate or aisle. The fact is, I'm right. I was a Democrat because my Dad,(rip) was a state official. So, you can imagine the debates we've had mostly during the holidays. (sad) At least my liberal friends aren't complaining. Why, because we are raking in the bucks. And you're not! With the money, we pay for all kinds of Gov't handouts. Until such a time, the raging liberals bottled up with anger should do us all a favor and stop barking. Maybe you can use the time between now and the end of the investigation to educate yourselves, about what impeachment is, and more importantly, what it is not. 19.gif.df7b985f72c801f54f76e43a267967da.gif

I really don't understand your postings.

• I never mention impeachment, so why the attack.  
    • That's right the Trump way is to name call and attack anyone who disagrees.
  • How are just "we" raking in the bucks?
  • What proves your point?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bean1111 said:

I really don't understand your postings.

• I never mention impeachment, so why the attack.  
    • That's right the Trump way is to name call and attack anyone who disagrees.
  • How are just "we" raking in the bucks?
  • What proves your point?

You're questions are too hard for MAGA.  They act like their leader.....as you pointed out.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Maybe that's because you are blinded by your liberal, progressive bias. I stand by my statement. 

For your information I am not a liberal. I have voted for more republicans than Democrats'. I don't have a bias one way or the other. I have always voted for who I feel is the best candidate. I will express my opinion when I disagree with a person in office's actions.

• Like 2