Impeach President Trump

53 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

It's the weekend. You won't hear about it. All the media people will be covering the plight of the iguanas instead.

That, and another disease coming from China. They will become the major news stories. Fear and iguanas sell big on weekends. I'll be drinking margaritas in defiance of winter, myself, so their audience will be minimal anyway.

Just keep your nuts safe and warm Foamy :biggrin:

23 minutes ago, trump45sucks said:

Ohhhh, you mean Flynn's call to Russia DURING the inauguration?  Gotcha.  But Flynn's a Republi-Con.

You are not intelligent enough to get anyone. And again, why will you not say who you want to replace Donald Trump as president? 

7 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

giphy.gif.877518360e3775253259872e7bd410af.gif

I don't expect you, Professor, or any far-left "pea-brain" liberal to understand my intentions or anyone's post for that matter. It's hard enough for me to understand liberals when you don't live in their sheltered cocoon of participation trophies, artificial, fake, false, imitation, imitative, unreal, counterfeit, fabricated, caring and feel-good lies. Those of us who labor in the real world professor, who built this country, who make it work and who defend it, deal with reality. Most liberals don't! And that can be bemusing, or baffling because when they speak, they sound like visitors from the planet Nimrod. 

Now, some liberals do understand the real world. They are the cynical liberal icons, the ones who know their entire ideology is a scam designed to wring power and wealth from the gullible. (that's you ) These liberals are the ones who demand we double energy prices and trade in our cars for seats on scuzzy busses driven by union drones because of global warming. The fact that it never actually gets any warmer won't stop a liberal from hopping into his private jet and flying off to ink a deal to sell his network to some Mideast oil sheik for a zillion petrodollars. (excuse me for being off-topic) If you are a liberal who believes that your liberal heroes believe in liberalism, you are a sucker and a fool. Maybe even foolish enough to let your daughter take a drive with one across a bridge. 

"Liberalism concerns the minimum wage and the delusion that labor should be valued, not between those who provide it and those who pay for it, but by you based upon your subjective notion of "fairness." The hard truth is that you are worth precisely what an employer will pay for you, and nothing more. Take it from someone who employed a lot of people – if I was to pay more for you at the unskilled bottom of the ladder, assuming I don't cut low-end positions, that money is coming out of everyone else's raises. Yeah, you warm, beautiful, caring, and compassionate paternalists supporting raising the minimum wage are going to pay for it because I'm sure as hell not. Unlike many of you liberals, I started out flipping burgers at "Burger King," for $5.10 an hour. I didn't have one of those fake internships or create one of those bogus charities high school kids today manufacture to impress the admissions flunkies at overpriced, unworthy colleges. I worked. I wouldn't say I liked it, but I learned valuable skills. These skills made it so that today I don't have to bag fries, mop out toilets, or toil as "Michael Moore's muffin wrangler." 

"If you need the government to set you a "living wage," it's because you have failed to make yourself worth a living wage. A higher minimum wage is merely a subsidy to ensure you don't have to put in the effort necessary to earn what you want." I'm unclear why failure to work hard, gain skills, and not do the stupid things that lead a mid-age man to be making minimum wage, morally compels me to give you my money. The fact is, liberalism depends on a considerable number of Americans being losers who can't support themselves. "Broken or nonexistent" families are the root of most of society's "pathologies,"' and they are also essential to the Democrat "demographic model." The party's very existence depends on there being a pool of serfs desperate for handouts distributed by Democrat overlords. If 90% of Americans were self-sufficient and refused to trade their dignity for a few scraps in the form of various welfare payouts, there would be no modern Democrat Party. In other words, your party must keep you weakignorant, and helpless to survive. The Democrat mascot shouldn't be the donkey; it should be the tick. (IMO)

In closing, "Liberalism is magical thinking promulgated by cynical exploiters upon the eternally gullible and the chronically lazy." It's a political Ponzi scheme, and today's participants are the unlucky marks coming in at the end of the grift. Liberalism will collapse of its dead weight. And when it does, you true believers better be ready for the hard truth that there is no such thing as a free lunch. 19.gif.880af155f64b44eb78e4386b8f0c8520.gif

You know you are suppose to cite the author or web cite, when you copy somebody's work. Its called Plagiarism, I knew this had to be plagiarism. To many big words compared to your normal post. Remember I am college professor and I see this all the time. It's easy for me to spot and research.  The highlighting (bold) print just makes your post look like it was done by an elementary school kid very immature. Let the words speak for themselves.   

• Like 1