Impeach President Trump

2 hours ago, bean1111 said:

You know you are suppose to cite the author or web cite, when you copy somebody's work. Its called Plagiarism, I knew this had to be plagiarism. To many big words compared to your normal post. Remember I am college professor and I see this all the time. It's easy for me to spot and research.  The highlighting (bold) print just makes your post look like it was done by an elementary school kid very immature. Let the words speak for themselves.   

Yes, I enjoy pirating "music," "software," "Videos" of all kinds for entertainment only! But "I'm not into falsification, infringement, piracy, appropriation, borrowing, fraud, stealing, theft, counterfeiting, cribbing, lifting, literary theft of others; these are words used every day by people like me and the world. Google it — Simple words. So, what were the words that raised the hairs on your balls? Educate me, Professor? Do you know what writers do, look up words, phrases, for writing concise sentences, etc. So, I'm no different. 

I have been here since 2016 - We've all been checked out by a few people here. It would be best if you didn't point it out to me. Because of your arrogance. You are talking to me as if I was one of your students. Also, "I can say the same thing about you," Plus I know, it annoys you when this"elementary school kid" colors the text in bold letters. I did put "Quotation" marks on more than a few sentences. If I left "ONE" out, please accept my apologies. Respect I am conveying, because you are a professor. Now, everyone knows. 01.gif.1cd22ff76e7516a8f4b7c4c1e869d168.gif

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1