Impeach President Trump

13 minutes ago, trump45sucks said:

Let's see how you Conservatards spin this........

CROOKSANDLIARS.COM

Did Donald Trump ask 2 Ukrainian-born thugs to kill a sitting U.S. Ambassador?

ABCNEWS.GO.COM

President Donald Trump was apparently heard discussing firing Ukraine ambassador Marie Yovanovitch during a 2018 dinner,.

You are a fucking gullible fool...this follow up link is in your link idiot...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

ABCNEWS.GO.COM

President Donald Trump was apparently heard discussing firing Ukraine ambassador Marie Yovanovitch during a 2018 dinner,.

More Trump-esque name-calling and bullying.  

1 hour ago, bean1111 said:

a Trump confidante reportedly told Republican Senators that “a vote against the president and your head will be on a pike.”

Name the confidante. Most likely just another story made up by the news media.  Notice how in all these stories the source is anonymous?  I take the position now that if there is no named source for a story  then I disregard the story.

ABCNEWS.GO.COM

The President of the United States can fire an Ambassador anytime he wants. The ambassador's job is to carry out the policies of the president, not her own personal policy. I would have fired her long before Trump did. I'm sorry, but Marie Yovanovitch was elected by no one and is not president, so she has no authority to set U.S. policy in Ukraine.

• Like 1

ABCNEWS.GO.COM

And why will you not say who you want to replace Trump in the White House?

1 hour ago, trump45sucks said:

Let's see how you Conservatards spin this........

CROOKSANDLIARS.COM

Did Donald Trump ask 2 Ukrainian-born thugs to kill a sitting U.S. Ambassador?

Why kill her when he could fire her anytime he wanted? And her testimony in the House impeachment hearings proved that she had nothing to say that would cause anyone to want to kill her.  You are a fucking idiot who should be in a mental institution.

• Haha 1