Impeach President Trump

9 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

Yes, I enjoy pirating "music," "software," "Videos" of all kinds for entertainment only! But "I'm not into falsification, infringement, piracy, appropriation, borrowing, fraud, stealing, theft, counterfeiting, cribbing, lifting, literary theft of others; these are words used every day by people like me and the world. Google it — Simple words. So, what were the words that raised the hairs on your balls? Educate me, Professor? Do you know what writers do, look up words, phrases, for writing concise sentences, etc. So, I'm no different. 

I have been here since 2016 - We've all been checked out by a few people here. It would be best if you didn't point it out to me. Because of your arrogance. You are talking to me as if I was one of your students. Also, "I can say the same thing about you," Plus I know, it annoys you when this"elementary school kid" colors the text in bold letters. I did put "Quotation" marks on more than a few sentences. If I left "ONE" out, please accept my apologies. Respect I am conveying, because you are a professor. Now, everyone knows. 01.gif.1cd22ff76e7516a8f4b7c4c1e869d168.gif

Can you ever have an argument and only argue the topic. Your attacking the person only shows your lack of knowledge of the topic.   

7 hours ago, trump45sucks said:

No, but I think politico.com is pretty good.  But what do you care?  You're an obvious faux News flunky.

Okay, then check out the  politico.com story of 01/2017 entitled "Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire". There is definitely enough info in this story to warrant an investigation of Ukraine's involvement in the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, trump45sucks said:

It doesn't look good for Trump & GOP

FIVETHIRTYEIGHT.COM

Welcome to Pollapalooza, our weekly polling roundup. Poll(s) of the week It was a historic week in the U.S. Senate, as the impeachment trial of...

And in their polling sample how many people were  Democrats, Republicans, Independents, and others.   So far only the Democrats have been allowed to present their side of the case. Let's see what happens when the president's lawyers have a chance to present their side and counter all the lies told by Adam Schiff.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

And in their polling sample how many people were  Democrats, Republicans, Independents, and others.   So far only the Democrats have been allowed to present their side of the case. Let's see what happens when the president's lawyers have a chance to present their side and counter all the lies told by Adam Schiff.

The dems are only going to see TRUMP as committing an impeachable offense

spacer.png