Leora - General Chat Topic November 2019 #12

jugghead

31 minutes ago, Snoopy1 said:

Anyone know who she is talking to on the tablet?

If you really don't know, her name is Alexandra and she's an old friend of The Little Ones from Krasnoyarsk who now lives in St Petersburg..They speak to each other for several hours each week.....But why is it I wonder that I get the impression you already know all about The Little One ? But of course I could easily be wrong.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

If you really don't know, her name is Alexandra and she's an old friend of The Little Ones from Krasnoyarsk who now lives in St Petersburg..They speak to each other for several hours each week.....But why is it I wonder that I get the impression you already know all about The Little One ? But of course I could easily be wrong.

Why would I know her friend? I don't understand, but thanks for the info.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Snoopy1 said:

@jimbo4

Seeing how you are pretty knowledgeable in the forum how do tell who likes your comments? It only shows someone reacted to your post, but doesn't say who it was.

you need to be CC premium member if you want to  see it 

Leora est la meilleure à RLC depuis le début… Elle est toujours là. Naturelle, sexy et très dévouée. (repas ou ménage dans les autres appartements aussi)

Cela dit, elle est en vacances, sans Paul et Tania (sa chienne adorée)… depuis plus 5 mois..

Alors qu'elle est sensée être en couple avec Paul depuis environs 6 ans, là, elle est seule dans cet appartement à 5 ou 6 heures de décalage de l'ancien appartement où elle vivait avec Paul, et elle ne semble pas s'en lasser, au contraire, elle semble aimer être là...seule.

Moi, je pense que ce n'est pas seulement pour vacances qu'elle est là, (j'aimerai demander à mon patron 5 mois de vacances) et je ne suis pas le seul, donc, il est évident que soit elle n'est plus avec Paul, soit elle a pris une année sabatique , soit elle veut rester seule.. L'avenir nous le confirmera, mais ce qu'on voit nous ravi par son charme (plus développé seule) et aussi son naturel de tous les jours qu'on connait tous...mais seule! Quel gachis de voir cette beauté naturelle devenue célibataire… Mon point de vue.

Leora is the best at RLC since the beginning ... She is still here. Natural, sexy and very dedicated. (meals or cleaning in the other apartments too)
That said, she is on vacation, without Paul and Tania (his beloved dog) ... for more than 5 months ..
While she is supposed to be in a relationship with Paul for about 6 years, she is alone in this apartment 5 or 6 hours away from the old apartment where she lived with Paul, and she does not seem to tired, on the contrary, she seems to like being there ... alone.
Me, I think it is not only for holidays that it is there, (I would like to ask my boss 5 months of vacation) and I am not the only one, so, it is obvious that it is not is more with Paul, or she took a sabatic year, or she wants to be alone .. The future will confirm, but what we see delighted us with its charm (more developed alone) and also its naturalness of all days we all know ... but alone! What a mess to see this natural beauty become single ... My point of view.

• Like 1