Leora - General Chat Topic November 2019 #14

happyone

12 hours ago, Snoopy1 said:

Maybe you should check with your teacher. Monday is a few days away.

Today is thanks giving...I realized that as I was typing.  A Canadian that knows where Tennessee and New Jersey is, should have remembered.  But I did ...and typed that you could follow up on Monday as you are off school.  Whats your excuse?  

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Today is thanks giving...I realized that as I was typing.  A Canadian that knows where Tennessee and New Jersey is, should have remembered.  But I did ...and typed that you could follow up on Monday as you are off school.  Whats your excuse?  

People People!!! Be nice. Why all the bad mouthing off each other......One guy makes a genuine mistake and he is then scolded like a child by someone who thinks Thanksgiving is two separate words.....None of us are perfect, so how about a small portion of tolerance?

This is an example of how situations get out of hand on this forum sometimes, people always too ready to " point score " from others. I have been as guilty of it as the next person, but what does it achieve?...... ABSOLUTELY NOTHING !! ::)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

I said Happy turkey day last night but you were trolling. Ok, I don't care what your malfunction is. I still love you bro. That's my mantra.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, maxfactor said:

No excuse, but I know the difference between Thanksgiving and thanks giving again who needs to return to school?