Leora - General Chat Topic November/December 2019 #15

happyone

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I have not noticed Snoop, but I just recently resubbed. and it may very well be for a short period this time if in fact they have depending on how much.

10.00 It would have been nice if they let you know price is going up.

• Like 1

Very good night
Good morning
very good night  leora you have a great happy night
everyone has a great happy day

see you all tomorrow 😀 😍
Good weekend for all

👼😍😘😀🌙😴🌞😘

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Snoopy1 said:

10.00 It would have been nice if they let you know price is going up.

Well if that's the case, then they now have the price back to where it was before the big shutdown of around 75% of the so called project's leased residences, all in the country of Russia, and they certainly have not added enough residences back since then to make up the difference. Guess they evidently must think some added cams at some of the residences should be worth the extra cost for customers and potential customers. Well, they may just be in for a surprise, especially if they start losing subscribers and potential customers and start hemoraging revenue more so then they'll be taking in and will then again be only spending and not making any profits.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

I do the six month sub so it's all in or all fucked. It seems to have been the right choice so far.

But what about the couple of months after the shutdown of 75% of residences and the most important was not available juggster ?                                                                                      Notice I said juggster here and not jester, jugg my friend. Lol

• Like 2