Leora - General Chat Topic November/December 2019 #15

happyone

Just an observation which has intrigued  me for a long time.

The Little One has no problem licking and sucking her juices from her fingers and vibrators prior to her orgasm, but has never licked them after orgasm.....I wonder why not, swallowing her own cum would be no different to her swallowing Paul’s, which she was always eager to do.

Probably some good essential vitamins to be harvested from a vibrator or fingers post orgasm 😛

• Like 4

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Solo un'osservazione che mi ha incuriosito per molto tempo.

La Piccola non ha problemi a leccare e succhiare i succhi dalle dita e dai vibratori prima del suo orgasmo, ma non li ha mai leccati dopo l'orgasmo ..... Mi chiedo perché no, ingoiare il proprio sperma non sarebbe diverso dal suo ingoiare Paul , che era sempre desiderosa di fare.

Probabilmente alcune buone vitamine essenziali da raccogliere da un vibratore o dalle dita dopo l'orgasmo  😛

buongiorno a tutti un bacio;capita anche a me da ragazza questa situazione...a me capita perchè prima dell orgasmo faccio cose che dopo non riesco a fare ..forse spinta dall eccitamento del momento ci si fa trasportare in alcune piccole ""trasgressioni "che non si farebbero ...forse anche per Leora accade più o meno stessa cosa ...come ho notato che solo quando usa certi vibratori Leora si bagnia molto ...ma ho un dubbio che sia più macchie bagniate dalla vasellina o creme che usa per ungere i suoi giochini che di orgasmo ....

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

buongiorno a tutti un bacio;capita anche a me da ragazza questa situazione...a me capita perchè prima dell orgasmo faccio cose che dopo non riesco a fare ..forse spinta dall eccitamento del momento ci si fa trasportare in alcune piccole ""trasgressioni "che non si farebbero ...forse anche per Leora accade più o meno stessa cosa ...come ho notato che solo quando usa certi vibratori Leora si bagnia molto ...ma ho un dubbio che sia più macchie bagniate dalla vasellina o creme che usa per ungere i suoi giochini che di orgasmo ....

Interesting to hear from a female point of view, I for one would love to hear more points of view!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Vista ferminino. Do bichano

She is quite a wonderful view to have any privilege of first thing in the morning, or really any time of a day as far as that is concerned. She is certainly a quite appealingly attractive and good looking woman.

• Like 2

It was quite nice to be made aware that the lovely woman of the residence had evidently chosen to invite out her little friends to keep her company assist her in certain endeavors. Also, that a nearby neighbor of a certain little kitty was evidently finally shown some attention again. It had been beginning to seem that perhaps that certain little kitty's nearby neighbor had been all but forgotten in seeming to be neglected in receiving any special attention or at least whenever the little kitty had and usually the neaby neighbor had not.

• Like 2