Leora - General Chat Topic November/December 2019 #15

happyone

10 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Fue muy agradable saber que la encantadora mujer de la residencia evidentemente había elegido invitar a sus amiguitas para que la acompañaran en ciertos esfuerzos. Además, que un vecino cercano de cierto gatito evidentemente finalmente volvió a mostrar algo de atención. Había comenzado a parecer que tal vez ese vecino cercano de cierto gatito se había olvidado por completo al parecer descuidado al recibir atención especial o al menos cuando el gatito lo había hecho y generalmente el vecino no lo había hecho.

I don't understand anything... explain better... hahaha.

• Like 1

It has seemed quite unfortunate to be made aware that a certain friend considered similar to a mandingo evidently did not make a move from the previous residence to the current residence and has not seemed to have visited. The intriguing and attractive woman of the residence had seemed quite fond of that particular friend of hers and certainly had seemed to enjoy the company of and times of which her mandingo friend was invited out to visit and offer her some physical and emotional stimulation. Because of this, it has also seemed quite unfortunate that the wonderful and gorgeous woman has not located or found another friend of similar description and proportion.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It has seemed quite unfortunate to be made aware that a certain friend considered similar to a mandingo evidently did not make a move from the previous residence to the current residence and has not seemed to have visited. The intriguing and attractive woman of the residence had seemed quite fond of that particular friend of hers and certainly had seemed to enjoy the company of and times her mandingo friend was invited out to visit and offer her some physical and emotional stimulation. Because of this, it has also seemed quite unfortunate that wonderful and gorgeous woman has not located or found another friend of similar description and proportion.

Hi Nich....How you doing? I know that I can have fun and a joke with you, and you know that what I say is not meant to be spiteful, But ! If some folks on the forum find it difficult sometimes to comprehend what you are writing about.....Then, how the hell would The Little One understand what you are writing about should she attempt to read your post.🤣😂

And for the benefit of Raul. What Nich is saying is that in the old apartment, she used to enjoy sometimes using the large dark dildo, and although she has purchased some new ones, she has not replaced the one with the suction pad on the base.

He was also very pleased that she gave her arse and us a treat on Wednesday with an anal in the bedroom.

😂🤣🤪

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Fuck... thank you for the explanation of the two... hahaha
now I've got it right...
I'm not against anal sex ... whenever she feels like and wants ... for me is great ... 
I care very little about the times she masturbates ... what matters to me is that when I do it that I do it with passion and desire ... 
I don't want to think that she does it because she has to.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Hi Nich....How you doing? I know that I can have fun and a joke with you, and you know that what I say is not meant to be spiteful, But ! If some folks on the forum find it difficult sometimes to comprehend what you are writing about.....Then, how the hell would The Little One understand what you are writing about should she attempt to read your post.🤣😂

And for the benefit of Raul. What Nich is saying is that in the old apartment, she used to enjoy sometimes using the large dark dildo, and although she has purchased some new ones, she has not replaced the one with the suction pad on the base.

He was also very pleased that she gave her arse and us a treat on Wednesday with an anal in the bedroom.

😂🤣🤪

You are quite wise jimbo. You, unlike some folks, are able to "read between the lines" so to speak as the ole saying goes and get some meanings and umderstandings that some others do not sometimes. 👌 Also, the one with the suction base was ok, but the one I believe excited and stimulated the intriguing and attractive woman the most, seemed like the black one with the red knob on the end. It was also quite a bit more firm, and not nearly as flacid as the brown one. I for one, do believe that the "little one" does usually more times than not, get the understanding of some of the posts that are not right out straight forward and direct just as it seems you usually do. I also believe that there may be some who happen to visit this thread and question some posts when they may really understand some meanings of some not stated so directly in attempts to get someone to repost a post of indirect statements of subject matter in more of a more directful manner. But if I had intentions on perhaps sometimes doing so, I would not have taken the time at times to enter posts that are somewhat vague or indirect in explanation of subject matter so that perhaps only some may understand the point or points. 😉

• Like 2

Nice to observe " The Little One " getting into the Christmas spirit. Unlike Russia where not everyone celebrates Christmas, in the Czech Republic it is a big thing.

She has already got some merchandise to decorate the apartment and I would expect her to get even more as December progresses....She did used to decorate the apartment in Russia and although they gave presents( The Laptop ) they never really celebrated with special food or parties, although they did for New Year.

In Prague it will be different I think, she will not be able to avoid the expectation and excitement leading up to the day, and if she is indeed alone on the 25th I think she will be looking to conform slightly with the surroundings and the general mood, perhaps visiting a new friend for the day if she has one

So I think if she is staying she might get a small tree, and hang up Christmas stockings ( One for me of course ) and treat herself to a special gift.

I have read that they don't have a Father Christmas or Santa Clause, instead the baby Jesus ( Ježíšek ) appears and places the presents under the tree when you are out of the room.    

Its going to be interesting to see if she adapts, but I will be sympathetic and sad for her if she is on her own. People shouldn't be alone at Christmas.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Nice to observe " The Little One " getting into the Christmas spirit. Unlike Russia where not everyone celebrates Christmas, in the Czech Republic it is a big thing.

She has already got some merchandise to decorate the apartment and I would expect her to get even more as December progresses....She did used to decorate the apartment in Russia and although they gave presents( The Laptop ) they never really celebrated with special food or parties, although they did for New Year.

In Prague it will be different I think, she will not be able to avoid the expectation and excitement leading up to the day, and if she is indeed alone on the 25th I think she will be looking to conform slightly with the surroundings and the general mood, perhaps visiting a new friend for the day if she has one

So I think if she is staying she might get a small tree, and hang up Christmas stockings ( One for me of course ) and treat herself to a special gift.

I have read that they don't have a Father Christmas or Santa Clause, instead the baby Jesus ( Ježíšek ) appears and places the presents under the tree when you are out of the room.    

Its going to be interesting to see if she adapts, but I will be sympathetic and sad for her if she is on her own. People shouldn't be alone at Christmas.

I'd likely be the happiest man alive to somehow just have the attention, affections, and company of "The Little One" at the holidays as well as other times. She is certainly a special woman who happens to be quite attractive ! 😏

• Like 4

On a bit of a different note, it was noticed that whenever the lovely woman returned to the residence aftet being out for awhile, it seemed that when she may have changed her clothes, she changed to a pink cut-off tshirt with the word Levis printed on the front of it, and also changed into a white sheer lace panty that looked very good on her ! Was somewhat unexpectedly surprising as well as somewhat unfortunately disappointing that it seemed that for some reason only known to the intriguing and attractive woman, the choice of that particular panty was not satisfactory at the time and was soon changed to one with a cartoon like character printed on the front. Although certainly the wonderful woman makes anything she chooses to wear look quite good and better than it would not on her, but the white sheer lace panty was definitely quite a good bit more appealling than the other ! Also, she definitely makes all the red undergarments look really quite good whenever she chooses to wear any of them !

• Like 1