Leora - General Chat Topic November/December 2019 #16

jugghead

8 hours ago, moos54 said:

Lana and Robert left the project and they are back in Russia like Ulyana and Marat before them

I think there's more to it then that.  The past few weeks she's been opening her legs wider then the grand canyon (i.e.: making money).  Don't think she left the project voluntarily.  Interesting though that CC deleted her forum as if she was a government project that never existed.

54 minutes ago, Howard said:

I think there's more to it then that.  The past few weeks she's been opening her legs wider then the grand canyon (i.e.: making money).  Don't think she left the project voluntarily.  Interesting though that CC deleted her forum as if she was a government project that never existed.

Her forum isn't deleted

And yes they left the project voluntarily 

1 hour ago, Howard said:

11 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Her forum isn't deleted

And yes they left the project voluntarily 

It is a subtitle under the new COV heading

COV Maracuya & Eiden (12/03/19)

Reallifecam - Ulyana & Marat (07/11/19 - 09/23/19), Lana & Robert - (09/24/19 - 12/02/19)

9 minutes ago, happyone said:

It is a subtitle under the new COV heading

COV Maracuya & Eiden (12/03/19)

Reallifecam - Ulyana & Marat (07/11/19 - 09/23/19), Lana & Robert - (09/24/19 - 12/02/19)

Nice place to hide the forum.

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

Qualcuno conosce qualche titolo musicale, la nostra principessa ha suonato di recente

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

Qualcuno conosce qualche titolo musicale, la nostra principessa ha suonato di recente

Triplo Max" shadow "... I like it very much

• Like 1