B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 December #2

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That is the biggest problem of all with the Barca girls......RLC should hire only tenants that don't live in the same city they reside in!!

What an absurd thought, the idea of RLC is to show the life of the inhabitants. For this purpose it is of course best if the residents really live in the place where the cameras are. 

Of course it would be best if Aria would have moved into a regular apartment and even better if RLC would finally end this silly GOV concept. 

10 minutes ago, Alladino said:

What an absurd thought, the idea of RLC is to show the life of the inhabitants. For this purpose it is of course best if the residents really live in the place where the cameras are. 

Of course it would be best if Aria would have moved into a regular apartment and even better if RLC would finally end this silly GOV concept. 

Let me make myself more clear for those of you that don't understand.  RLC hires girls like Aria, Gina, Angelina, and several others that live in Barcelona and that is a big mistake as far as i'm concerned.  RLC should not hire girls that can go to their real homes/apartments during the day only to come home and put on their BS shows at night.  Now do you understand Alladino?

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Let me make myself more clear for those of you that don't understand.  RLC hires girls like Aria, Gina, Angelina, and several others that live in Barcelona and that is a big mistake as far as i'm concerned.  RLC should not hire girls that can go to their real homes/apartments during the day only to come home and put on their BS shows at night.  Now do you understand Alladino?

I understand what you mean and I also recognize the issue. Only my conclusion is different. I think it would be best to place the girls who already live in Barcelona permanently in a roommate apartment, so that there is no need for another apartment and the Girls would actually life at this place. 

To achieve this, RLC could, for example, change B1 or B2 and make it into a roommate apartment. 😃👍

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I understand what you mean and I also recognize the issue. Only my conclusion is different. I think it would be best to place the girls who already live in Barcelona permanently in a roommate apartment, so that there is no need for another apartment and the Girls would actually life at this place. 

To achieve this, RLC could, for example, change B1 or B2 and make it into a roommate apartment. 😃👍

you are a lost cause!  for anything remotely Real Life, place cameras in Aria's REAL residence instead of placing Aria in a different place that has cameras.  During the day Aria disappears for hours and hours and guess where she is......BINGO you got it, she's at her REAL residence!!  What a fucking joke to the subscribers!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

you are a lost cause!  for anything remotely Real Life, place cameras in Aria's REAL residence instead of placing Aria in a different place that has cameras.  During the day Aria disappears for hours and hours and guess where she is......BINGO you got it, she's at her REAL residence!!  What a fucking joke to the subscribers!!!

We agree on that, I also think it is a bad idea if a girl has two Apartments in Barcelona. As you may realize, I generally don't think much of the GOV apartments.