B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 December #2

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I wouldn't have a problem with it if they were in B5 or a couples apartment but no freaking way in the GOV apartments!!  Please don't respond, you know how I feel about it!!

I've always thought that the idea of GOV is stupid. It doesn't go well with the idea of RLC. To believe that the GOV means that there should be no male visitors at all is even worse. 

I think that all girls with BF at home should only be invited as a couple. If necessary, B2 could be converted into a COV apartment. 

2 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Not for long...my sub runs out in a week.  Not paying this kind of money for one apartment.

My subscription ran out few days ago and I dont want to pay 45 Euro for this site. better to save that money. way too much money for this crap

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Alladino said:

Do you remember the idea of REAL LIFE CAM? 

It is about getting an insight into the private life of the residents. Blair's BF is part of that private life. It's good to see them in that apartment. 

😃👍

I hope you are watching Loraine and her BF fucking in B2 at this moment...oh wait...they are NOT top cam once again!  Looks like Laura is beating them again.  Whereas if there were two girls just laying on a bed...Laura falls to two or three.  So your shit about couples will prove to be RLC's downfall.  NOBOD watches when they have a chance and even when there is fuck all else going on.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I hope you are watching Loraine and her BF fucking in B2 at this moment...oh wait...they are NOT top cam once again!  Looks like Laura is beating them again.  Whereas if there were two girls just laying on a bed...Laura falls to two or three.  So your shit about couples will prove to be RLC's downfall.  NOBOD watches when they have a chance and even when there is fuck all else going on.

I cantbwatch them haha im not a premium member hope someone will post a video of those .. haha merry xmas

I know I’m late to the party but have been involved with family things; merry Xmas one and all anyway. At least Santa Mike wasn’t late to give Blair her Xmas hump! Two studs in the same apt that could be interesting although I doubt very much they’ll be sharing the spoils. Perhaps Blair and Mike will pop over to see Val and get the same treatment she gave to Loraine and her shagger 🤔 🤣

• Like 1

2 hours ago, happyman88 said:

At least Santa Mike wasn’t late to give Blair her Xmas hump! Two studs in the same apt that could be interesting although I doubt very much they’ll be sharing the spoils. Perhaps Blair and Mike will pop over to see Val and get the same treatment she gave to Loraine and her shagger 🤔 🤣

👎

• Like 2