COV Maracuya & Eiden - General Topic 2019 #1

bella coppia, prima lui saltuariamente si fermata a dormire ( e a scopare) adesso fanno coppia fissa.

Tanto sesso, ben fatto,lei calda e porcellina, culo stupendo che lui cerca in tutti i odi di toccare palpare....ma al momento lei in cam non lo da anche se il buchetto è bello accogliente..,

To bad they never have a good lights in bedroom during sex,or is night vision or they just turn on one of the lamps and that makes three of the four bedroom cams giving a bad image quality.Their sex sessions are pretty hot,but the light conditions kills the image quality.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, ze81 said:

To bad they never have a good lights in bedroom during sex,or is night vision or they just turn on one of the lamps and that makes three of the four bedroom cams giving a bad image quality.Their sex sessions are pretty hot,but the light conditions kills the image quality.

the light the eternal problem on rlc, i noticed when i was member the light is really shit in this bedroom too,

you can put the most beautiful girl of the world but if you have a shit light it's useless

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, firewall said:

the light the eternal problem on rlc, i noticed when i was member the light is really shit in this bedroom too,

you can put the most beautiful girl of the world but if you have a shit light it's useless

Sadly still is.Even with middle lights the image gets terrible,one cam gives a great image quality and the other three look darker and less defined.In this regard this site does a lot worst job than others.In ideias lighting conditions,all very bright..rlc are among,or even the best site Regard quality..all the others times the lighting condition is middle or low..is a bloody mess with some cams in night mode,others with color but subpar quality image.