B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #2

5 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Oh well the price wasn't negotiated to Alla's satisfaction, what to do?

This is the problem with staged voyeurism. Everything that is shown on cams then has a price to be negotiated with the tenants, as compared to true voyeurism with the tenants not aware of the cameras.

But this is not their worst, the fiasco with Karla's guy is the worst of all. Fucking joke that was, clearly showed us that RLC could be played by a regular dude with money.

I know everyone gets paid, and I don't have a problem with that. Only what is the use of a Villa with 42 cameras, when all girls have sex somewhere else or keep things hidden.

What bullshit?!?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

il y a 3 minutes, Alladino a dit :

I know everyone gets paid, and I don't have a problem with that. Only what is the use of a Villa with 42 cameras, when all girls have sex somewhere else or keep things hidden.

What bullshit?!?

Alright pal, they did try to have sex in the bathroom but they did not finish so this is clear now.

Lets see what they can do on the bed.

Not undercover I hope.

Edit: I spoke too soon, time for me to go back to watching CS:GO.

Edited by SierraTM
edit: add on

3 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Alright pal, they did try to have sex in the bathroom but they did not finish so this is clear now.

Lets see what they can do on the bed.

Not undercover I hope.

Edit: I spoke too soon, time for me to go back to watching CS:GO.

I've already switched off anyway. Just another disappointment. Very similar to Amber. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Alladino said:

What bullshit?!?

But if they have open sex on camere people say it's a show and not real life so not easy to please everyone.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

il y a 2 minutes, Fagen a dit :

But if they have open sex on camere people say it's a show and not real life so not easy to please everyone.

What? So sex has to be off-cam to be real life???

I don't think you get what Alladino was trying to say.

He was trying to say that ALL ACTIVITIES WITHIN THE VILLA SHOULD BE DONE ON-CAM, SHOWN TO US PAID AUDIENCE.

Nothing to do with fake life or real life.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Honestly, I have no idea how to explain this to you. If you really believe that this game of hide-and-seek is somehow realistic or desirable. I don't know, we may just have a very very different opinion. 

• Like 1