B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #2

27 minutes ago, presolone1 said:

Alla est avec son copain en bas dans le petit vestibule voir replay 1;1 living room 16.58;00

19 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

They've decided to fuck off Cam !   Too bad ! 

11 minutes ago, presolone1 said:

ALLA et son copain ont finit de baiser hors cams (28 minutes dans le vestibule) , son copain ne veut pas faire ça à la vue des autres

This clearly leaves no room for doubt. The two had sex in the apartment but were looking for a place off camera. 😔

Fuck you RLC!!! 😡

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

to bad...

That was exactly the situation I always hope for. A girl brings a guy into the apartment without any silly games or other show elements, Just a normal vistit. I would have even liked it, if they would have no sex at all. 

But no, they had hidden sex. Unbelievable, how bad RLC is. 

• Like 1

à l’instant, Alladino a dit :

That was exactly the situation I always hope for. A girl brings a guy into the apartment without any silly games or other show elements, Just a normal vistit. I would have even liked it, if they would have no sex at all. 

Oh well the price wasn't negotiated to Alla's satisfaction, what to do?

This is the problem with staged voyeurism. Everything that is shown on cams then has a price to be negotiated with the tenants, as compared to true voyeurism with the tenants not aware of the cameras.

But this is not their worst, the fiasco with Karla's guy is the worst of all. Fucking joke that was, clearly showed us that RLC could be played by a regular dude with money.

Here's the proof at 17:27:15 she opens the door and his erect cock can be seen she didn't look impressed when leaving she might have wanted the sex on cam.

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/28_1?ts=1575736035&from=share

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

Alla tried but he wasn't having it...He looked a little bit pissed the last time he was here and someone barged in when he was having sex with Alla