B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #3

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

Please, ask your source for the time,  it would be very helpful to know that for sure. 

BTW, I'm thinking the name Taylor might have gotten mixed up, too. None of the current girls from COV have shown up at the GOV apartments so far. 

Taylor is my sources name and since it's so confusing for you, when I ask Taylor for a time stamp because you are too lazy to find it on your own without help, i'll talk to Taylor about another name.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

Yeah, I noticed that, too.  It's difficult for me to interpret the relationship between them. 

Whether one grumpy night makes him an asshole, I do not know. Let's see how that develops. I hope he will stay, because bad mood is also part of real life. 

Maybe I tune in at the wrong times, but he rarely looks happy when the 2 are together...1 or more of the girls have probably 'turned his head'...He went out with the twins this morning, so, chances are, they had a 3 some in a hotel for several hours...😏

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Taylor is my sources name and since it's so confusing for you, when I ask Taylor for a time stamp because you are too lazy to find it on your own without help, i'll talk to Taylor about another name.

image.jpeg.35e497c77b433112d85f9e20e8097453.jpeg...Looks like Taylor does all your donkey work for you from where I'm sitting...:biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

self-service now. Oh, that's extreme, he heard her but still didn't react. He must be really depressed, angry or something. 

Depressed my arse! He's in a villa in Barca, surrounded by a bevvy of beauties wearing next to nowt and it's fucking free!!...He's what I said before, just judging him on his body language...It starts with an A, has 8 letters, and ends in 'hole'...

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

from what I was told, he wasn't to happy about the parasites last night.

Not sure about that, from the little I flicked thro on replay, but I don't see him meeting up with them on Las Ramblas for a few beers one day when he's here...😉