B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #3

Milena has absolutely ruined this stay of Monica's as she is always smothering her with her do nothing attitude. I wished she would go find her BF and spend some time with him, because I sure miss the old Monica that so sensual and  seductive. With Milena around all the time she has become just as lethargic and Milena these days. Too Bad really because Monica can be so awesome.

• Like 3

Maintenant MONICA DE MERDE dort ,4 heures face à la caméra et toujours cacher sa chatte ,elle à mis au point ce petit jeu pervers ,et elle sait que tout lr monde attend qu'elle dévoile plus et en plus elle sourit et de moque de nous !!!!!!  :angry:👎 . Bonsoir le  forum je vais dormir ,j'ai assez vu de merde pour ce soir sur RLC

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

This was a surprise for me when I was watching. Milena is horny for the curly haired guy. Was almost from the beginning playing for his attention. Giving him some fun.

That is pretty much what i said this morning after reading my emails...the curly haired guy was really into Milena and if they would have been out of site of the cameras, he would have been fucking her.  I'm sure they have probably already had sex with each other outside the house and if not...they will soon!!