Lia & Brock (2019) Part #1

Guest hacıvat

1 hour ago, budda said:

NEW CAM - SAME LIGHT

lia.thumb.jpg.169d2537018481a6b4bfb57894dad5ea.jpg

this cam in the left corner is a shit it's the same camera model of this one was in the sofi/kirill living room, those cameras model sould be banned for good, this one in the right corner and in front of the bed are good and should be all like this

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, firewall said:

this cam in the left corner is a shit it's the same camera model of this one was in the sofi/kirill living room, those cameras model sould be banned for good, this one in the right corner and in front of the bed are good and should be all like this

Fully agree. I think it might be the same manager as from Sofi Kirill and he is using the bad cams here which he used in Sofi place before. 

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Fully agree. I think it might be the same manager as from Sofi Kirill and he is using the bad cams here which he used in Sofi place before. 

the problem is we repeat regulary the same things but the things not change really on this point,

this is why for me VH will stay always a low cost voyeur site exept on some apartments 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, firewall said:

the problem is we repeat regulary the same things but the things not change really on this point,

this is why for me VH will stay always a low cost voyeur site exept on some apartments 

I am working on it to get VH to replace all that bad quality cams. I hope I will be successful. 😉

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Support is already on my side. We just need to convince the tech department 😉

Hi Jabba, if you are in contact with support ask them what is happening in the Sicilia & Pablo apt.

In living room are active only 2 cams instead of 4 and this is what I've seen this night.

sicilia.thumb.jpg.676ec1ff28e8aca9dba8385f1fefaee8.jpg