B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #4

Just now, Christophe Steegmans said:

stunish so good...i hope itoo harley done with that fake and over acting shows...and boys that never be so happy with seeing those naked girls in the tube with him....what is wrong with these girls...

nude for one nerdy guy...they act all hoppless for one and the same guy...its not possible that they like that guy on the same  time...really sad

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ed2 said:

About 04:30 in the kitchen, Valerie translated, so Holly could write a text to someone in english. It sounded like she invited someone over! 🤞 So maybe there is still hope for a grand finale! 👍 A last party! 💋

she texted crully...she had allways have problems with speaking and texting english...i saw it the last time when she talk with him...

il y a 11 minutes, moos54 a dit :

I find it funny that we can judge facts that have not even happened yet and that will not even exist :angel:

We will see if they stay clothed or not i know some people here would say that they pay to see naked girls but when it the same routine the whole time it's not normal real life. Alla exBF the girls but on a show they did the same for the other 2 guys.

• Like 1