B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #4

à l’instant, HarleyFatboy a dit :

LMAO he has already been told that there will be some kind of stripping in the LR followed by a community bath upstairs where he gets to see all girls naked.  i'm sure it will be a great night if that is what you are looking for......REAL LIFE!!

It can't be real life if we know what is going to happen a script that keeps been repeated over and over again.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It's time for all the girls to show their slutty side now that another guy is in the house!!  What comic relief this will be!

And its time for those who don't subscribe to complain about sluts that they can't see.

• Like 2

Just now, ed2 said:

And its time for those who don't subscribe to complain about sluts that they can't see.

LOL and that's part of the reason why I don't subscribe Ed...  I'm not knocking you for wanting to pay good money to watch it, when I seen the changes coming for the worse, that's when I stopped.  I don't agree with you most of the time and I hardly ever agree with Moos and his thoughts and feelings about RLC.  Enjoy the scripted show tonight and tell me about how great it was tomorrow!!

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL and that's part of the reason why I don't subscribe Ed...  I'm not knocking you for wanting to pay good money to watch it, when I seen the changes coming for the worse, that's when I stopped.  I don't agree with you most of the time and I hardly ever agree with Moos and his thoughts and feelings about RLC.  Enjoy the scripted show tonight and tell me about how great it was tomorrow!!

You don't care so why do you need to know 😏

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Daleys said:

What would be real life if they stayed full clothed and sit down to dinner not for the girls to get naked and start putting on fake dildos and pouring cream or whatever over their bodies.

I agree. Stay clothed. Now shows. And maybe even invite real outside people, not just participants from other apartments.