B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #4

Just now, Mauri said:

they did it, he fucked twice in the apartment and two more outside

This is not just about how much sex the two of them had eventually.

It was also About see a bit more about the two outside of the "party" like events. We saw them almost only in extreme situations. 

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Non si tratta solo di quanto sesso hanno avuto entrambi alla fine.

È stato anche Informazioni su vedere un po 'di più sui due al di fuori della "festa" come eventi. Li abbiamo visti quasi solo in situazioni estreme. 

at home you only see them having sex, and those games that are ridiculous to you if they don't have male guests, quiet they went to a club and then to the home of the hedgehog where there are also other boys

• Like 1

After looking at Holly the last two times she has come home after her long absence, my very successful Las Vegas yoga instructor girlfriend thinks she is having sex with more than one guy at a time. Guys with different tastes. And she would know as she was a swinger for years.

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

you really know girls badly because there are more and more who watch football, especially they get caught in the game of Barcelona which is one of the best team in the world

I think I remember seeing girls come back with Barcelona team scarves after games

i know that girls watch it too football but these girls not for sure...

8 minutes ago, ed2 said:

For fuck sake! Valerie and Holly! They seem to be partying out on the kitchen porch now! They have been off camera for 40 minutes! 🤬

Holly is one of the only two girls in B4 providing any sort of interest and entertainment, but if she's going to continue to spend all this time off camera than she needs to hurry up and leave if she's leaving.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1