B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #5

2 minutes ago, rebliz said:

Lei non conosce lo spagnolo e lui non conosce il russo.

Entrambi conoscono alcune frasi sull'inglese 

Ma entrambi conoscono bene il linguaggio del sesso 

both speak very good English, quiet

2 minutes ago, rebliz said:

I heard him talking (I didn't heard Holly) isn't as you say "very good" speaking like me basic English

I've listened to Bruno quite a bit since he showed up as it's nice to hear the girls speak English for once.  He isn't fluent by any means but like Mauri said, he speaks it well.  Very rarely does he hesitate to find the right word.

Holly speaks English well enough to communicate.  She often has had to use Val or Cherry (Cherry has an excellent English vocabulary) to find the correct word but she has no problem holding a conversation.  I wish I could remember what time it was last night as there was a funny moment when Holly yelled at Bruno and his buddy to speak English.

28 minutes ago, bnvhdsh29 said:

I've listened to Bruno quite a bit since he showed up as it's nice to hear the girls speak English for once.  He isn't fluent by any means but like Mauri said, he speaks it well.  Very rarely does he hesitate to find the right word.

Holly speaks English well enough to communicate.  She often has had to use Val or Cherry (Cherry has an excellent English vocabulary) to find the correct word but she has no problem holding a conversation.  I wish I could remember what time it was last night as there was a funny moment when Holly yelled at Bruno and his buddy to speak English.

I got it. Thank you for correcting me 👍

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

it's funny how I read just a few days ago about Monica and Anita and all of a sudden, look who shows up.  tell me that RLC doesn't read and keep up with this forum!!

44 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

who cares!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1