B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #5

3 hours ago, bnvhdsh29 said:

I hope at home she sees a chiropractor as he back must hurt for carrying the B4 apartment for nearly two months.

That's where we'll disagree my friend.

The epitome of "overstaying their welcome" and "unable to get anything going" hasn't carried anything. Don't get me wrong, I liked Holly and would like to see her return, but the praise and gushing over her on here is more a result of horrible recruitment than anything else. Laima, Cherry, Mel, Frida and Evelyn should never have been on RLC's radar, let alone been in B4 for as long as they were.

I get it, the CamCaps wolves were starved for entertainment since the golden summer crew, so the nibbles we've been served would resemble a feast.

Chiropractor? Nah, a belly rub and a "good girl" would more than cover it... 😉

• Like 4

As I posted earlier I think Holly is much more experienced sexually than her "girl next door" image portrayed. She sucked his cock like a professional and took his quite long and thick cock in her ass with too much ease to not have been very experienced. I really enjoyed her whether she was having sex or not. Hope she returns as she is also up for girl on girl, threesomes or more. Like my swinger girlfriend said the other day.. this is a girl who has participated in group sex many times in her past.

32 minutes ago, gaelgamorkh said:

That's where we'll disagree my friend.

The epitome of "overstaying their welcome" and "unable to get anything going" hasn't carried anything. Don't get me wrong, I liked Holly and would like to see her return, but the praise and gushing over her on here is more a result of horrible recruitment than anything else. Laima, Cherry, Mel, Frida and Evelyn should never have been on RLC's radar, let alone been in B4 for as long as they were.

I get it, the CamCaps wolves were starved for entertainment since the golden summer crew, so the nibbles we've been served would resemble a feast.

Chiropractor? Nah, a belly rub and a "good girl" would more than cover it... 

No worries on the disagreement as it is very tongue in cheek joke.  I agree that 120 days was to much for Holly and would rather had seen her left at 90.  As much as I liked her I have plenty of criticisms as well, I just prefer to try and remain positive (my silly goodbye post to Alla is going to be very short).  But lets break my rule for a moment.  Holly has a very abrasive personality and it showed with the seemingly constant conflict she was in.  That bubbly personality which can turn to quite the temper at the drop of a hat makes for a hard person to get along with.  Most of what I described as bad luck could be simply attributed to bad decision making on her part.  Don't get me fucking started on that damn Yankees pullover.

So yeah, Hollylujah.  Adorable, yet nuttier than squirrel shit. 

You're 100% correct though, everything is relative.  If you want to see "the show" that is B4 Holly was the single bright spot in October (with occasional flickers from Evelyn and Cherry) so she gathered the only praise in the sea of criticism that is this board.  Especially following on the high expectations of the summer crew.  

We will agree on the step down to rubs and good girl.  Lord knows she has been called a bad girl and slapped around enough lately. 😉

• Like 2