B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #6

1 hour ago, omedo said:

Me parece que Val hoy tendrá visita, está limpiando la habitación a fondo...

I know she talked to Fungus! yesterday and he and his butt buddy were either going to B4 or she was going to them....something like that.  My wish would be for her to pack her shit and go and live with the parasites for good so she can quit infesting the place with those two buffoons!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I know she talked to Fungus! yesterday and he and his butt buddy were either going to B4 or she was going to them....something like that.  My wish would be for her to pack her shit and go and live with the parasites for good so she can quit infesting the place with those two buffoons!!!

Ah, so there is still hope that the two guys finally come to visit again. Very good. 😃👍

I was afraid that after Holly moved out, there would not come back. 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

I was afraid that after Holly moved out, there would not come back. 

Unfortunately I know this makes you and Edward very happy.  Valerie is the one that started all the crap shows with the parasites being in B4.  Once they established their roots, then Holly became Valeries puppet.  It's nothing more than one big JOKE!!

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Unfortunately I know this makes you and Edward very happy.  Valerie is the one that started all the crap shows with the parasites being in B4.  Once they established their roots, then Holly became Valeries puppet.  It's nothing more than one big JOKE!!

The events with the guys were the closest thing to a party so far we could see in B4. Unfortunately still a lot of show elements, but this is a general problem in all GOV apartments. 

Anyway, Maybe the guys will bring along a friend or two. Over time, real parties could be formed in B4. 😃👍  I still think that more guests will ultimately create a more realistic atmosphere.

giphy.gif   

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Gli eventi con i ragazzi sono stati la cosa più vicina ad una festa finora vista in B4. Purtroppo ci sono ancora molti elementi di spettacolo, ma questo è un problema generale in tutti gli appartamenti GOV. 

Comunque, forse i ragazzi porteranno un amico o due. Nel tempo, si potrebbero formare veri e propri partiti in B4. 😃 still   Penso ancora che un numero maggiore di ospiti alla fine creerà un'atmosfera più realistica.

giphy.gif   

realistic party based on nude, dildo, strapon, vibrators and sex between strangers?🤣

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Just now, Mauri said:

realistic party based on nude, dildo, strapon, vibrators and sex between strangers?🤣

Like I said, everything you mentioned "nude, dildo, strapon, vibrators and sex between strangers" are the typical GOV Show Elements (including the threesome bullshit). I guess, this is not triggered by the guys but by the desire of the girls to give a show for the audience. 

What I mean by party are the phases in which the girls really had fun (including the sex holly had with one of the guys). 

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Come ho detto, tutto ciò che hai menzionato "nudo, dildo, strapon, vibratori e sesso tra estranei" sono i tipici elementi GOV Show Elements (compresa la stronzata a tre). Immagino che questo non sia innescato dai ragazzi ma dal desiderio delle ragazze di dare uno spettacolo al pubblico. 

Quello che intendo per festa sono le fasi in cui le ragazze si sono davvero divertite (incluso l'agrifoglio sessuale avuto con uno dei ragazzi). 

the party or the realistic evening, is what they had in B1 with Lorain and BF, they ate, danced and sang, and then everyone at his house, without the need for nudity or sex, or as yesterday in B2 they all played together and it ended there.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Mauri said:

the party or the realistic evening, is what they had in B1 with Lorain and BF, they ate, danced and sang, and then everyone at his house, without the need for nudity or sex, or as yesterday in B2 they all played together and it ended there.

I'm not saying the events with these guys were realistic parties. I'm just saying that compared to the bullshit that usually happens in B4 they were a step forward. 

I always thought that all those show elements were a substitute for real life. Girls like Monica and Milena give so many shows because they don't really live in the apartments in the end. They want it to look like something's happening without having to really get involved. The more real elements, such as real visitors and real sex can be seen, the less the need for shows will be. 

Anyway, I hope next time even more guys will visit B4. 😃👍

giphy.gif