B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #6

The Twins look like they r ready to go home.

Monica is a waste of time, if she goes, Milena will go too so lets hope this will happen sooner than later.

Milena, RLC can just shut the cams in her room & or install them in Val's room. The only reason she is here is because Monica is here. There is no other reason to explain her existence here.

She is not pretty, she does nothing and provide zero entertainment value to the audience.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

The Twins look like they r ready to go home.

Monica is a waste of time, if she goes, Milena will go too so lets hope this will happen sooner than later.

Milena, RLC can just shut the cams in her room & or install them in Val's room. The only reason she is here is because Monica is here. There is no other reason to explain her existence here.

She is not pretty, she does nothing and provide zero entertainment value to the audience.

you seem difficult to please because finding that Milena is not sexy, I find it difficult to understand

• Like 2

I am very sorry that Valerie leaves, we will no longer be able to see real life, where the girls bring their "boyfriend" and make him give a blowjob to this beautiful girl, I will miss her very much 🎉 🎉👏