COV Maracuya & Eiden - General Topic 2020 #1

Hello, and thanks for all,!!!

AND NOW ... KITTY  <<<    BACK,!!!

KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

One of the best couples, if not the best RLC ever had in the project, burned by RLC in an apartment separated from real life. 

I really hope that RLC will finally find some people for this apartment who really live there.  This whole vecation idea really sucks. 

1 hour ago, phantomcapsnet said:

I agree. A couple on vacations alone in a foreign country is not very interesting. Most of times they are boring and bored past 1 week.

it is certain that this concept of COV, especially in an isolated city like Prague, is not ideal and that the lack of social life was going to be significant but it will have allowed us so far to have had the chance to also have new things, like visiting Ulyana's friend or Lana's

For people like me, loving everything and anything and following the adventures of the participants for several years, it was a great gift to have them because even if we had already been able to see them in Russia when they came to visit their respective friends , we never had the opportunity to see them take showers, either I think it's already a big victory

How many are like me and who were finally waiting to see this from Lana's best friend?

It was also a real pleasure to see Rosalie again, even for a short stay, i love that girl for everything she is :heart:

RLC surely still has a lot of possibilities to bring back former participants, or even to see guest couples that we knew during their visits to their friends

Let’s see what the future holds, we’ll know soon enough 😉

19 minutes ago, panta said:

KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,KITTY,

Kitty she come back?

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

it is certain that this concept of COV, especially in an isolated city like Prague, is not ideal and that the lack of social life was going to be significant but it will have allowed us so far to have had the chance to also have new things, like visiting Ulyana's friend or Lana's

For people like me, loving everything and anything and following the adventures of the participants for several years, it was a great gift to have them because even if we had already been able to see them in Russia when they came to visit their respective friends , we never had the opportunity to see them take showers, either I think it's already a big victory

How many are like me and who were finally waiting to see this from Lana's best friend?

It was also a real pleasure to see Rosalie again, even for a short stay, i love that girl for everything she is :heart:

RLC surely still has a lot of possibilities to bring back former participants, or even to see guest couples that we knew during their visits to their friends

Let’s see what the future holds, we’ll know soon enough 😉

full-empty.png

Of course, as long as there is still a drop left, the glass is technically not empty. But who would actually visit a pub again, let them pick out the glass from yesterday just to see if there's anything left.

RLC is finished. It's been months now since they lost all their Russian apartments and all they can think of is tearing people out of their lives for boredom and/or silly shows. In Russia we saw their private life. In this aprtment, just a far too small fraction of it. 

To be honest, I hope that RLC will stop flying residents all over Europe just to keep the illusion of content. It is time to finally open a few new apartments. Apartments with good-looking, preferably extroverted residents, who have a circle of friends in the neighbourhood and who do not Keep there private lives outside only. They Need some fun people, with real emotions that are interesting to watch. 

Especially the GOV Apartments RLC should close immediately. It's better to show nothing than to constantly bullshit everybody. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, rado07 said:

They will be here for 3 months, if they leave the apartment this week
It was a nice couple, but without friends in a strange city
that doesn't work so well
surprise or not, who comes next

5 hours ago, Alladino said:

One of the best couples, if not the best RLC ever had in the project, burned by RLC in an apartment separated from real life. 

I really hope that RLC will finally find some people for this apartment who really live there.  This whole vecation idea really sucks. 

Agree,they are a great couple,very passionate,intense wild sex.But this COV imediatly kills 80,90% of the possibilities of an House and what couples can do.Only exception was Nelly&Bogdan that during their time in COV they brought many guests,even close friends etc. 

4 hours ago, panta said:

happy fox tv GIF by Hell's Kitchen