Leora - General Chat Topic 2020 January #1

StnCld316

5 minutes ago, jugghead said:

This ain't right. Its only 11pm here! I protest!

What, are you still in 2019?? Looooser 🤣

Happy new year to you to jugghead

I just had two wet Leora dreams in a row 🥰 oh well, back to sleep 😴

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, jugghead said:

This ain't right. Its only 11pm here! I protest!

Hey jugg my friend, it's time for us originals to perhaps look at what may be an ultimate outcome for us, and the outcome may be party on ! Happy New Year my friend !

• Upvote 1

Also, another thing is to let you know dear sweet woman, is that you are and have been ever since your disvovery, highly admired and loved even though from a certain distance. Happy New Year You Dear and wonderfully attractive woman !

• Like 1

very good morning leora and paul
good morning everyone
very good afternoon everyone
very good night everyone
have a great happy day with joy

muito bom dia leora e paul
bom Dia a todos
muito boa tarde a todos
muito boa noite a todos
tenha um ótimo dia feliz com alegria

Happy New Year GIF by Matthew Butler    New Year Greetings GIF by wishafriend

• Like 5

Bom dia leora e Paul que tenha um excelente e ótimo dia feliz e com alegria

Bom dia a todos que tenha um excelente e ótimo dia feliz e com alegria

Boa noite a todos que tenha um excelente e ótimo dia feliz e com alegria

Bom ano novo para todos 

Paz amor saúde família amigos

• Like 2

For some strange reason only known to themselves, they have decided to adjust the lighting in the bedroom to minimum when they are having any kind of sexual contact. 

She appears to be very happy to have him "home " for however long.....Its good to see her with some company, and it's her choice of company, no one else's, so much enjoyment to them both. 🙂

But " Little One " If you will allow us to be involved, please make it easier for us by adjusting the lighting.....Thanks!! 😊

• Like 3

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

For some strange reason only known to themselves, they have decided to adjust the lighting in the bedroom to minimum when they are having any kind of sexual contact. 

She appears to be very happy to have him "home " for however long.....Its good to see her with some company, and it's her choice of company, no one else's, so much enjoyment to them both. 🙂

But " Little One " If you will allow us to be involved, please make it easier for us by adjusting the lighting.....Thanks!! 😊

Nothing really new here. Paul has always been camera shy and reluctant to perform in full glare of Leora's loyal audience. It's no coincidence that he likes sleeping in the dark whereas she's afraid of the dark and can sleep perfectly well in full artificial lighting. So put two and two together - Leora and Paul that is - and you'll get outcomes like these.

• Like 1

Guest Felix75
17 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I never really minded Paul so much before, but his recent insertion (pun intended) into the new apartment decreases my interest in it bigly.

when there was no Paul, the same thing was said by other people that without Paul they were less interested in an apartment.  I think that everyone has a different opinion on this subject, so they will always whine.  If someone is not interested, then they may not look.  In any case, the apartment is still in the top. But I do not think that Paul will be long in this apartment, he arrived with a backpack and without things.  Most likely, he just came to visit