Leora - General Chat Topic 2020 January #1

StnCld316

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

I get confused as to which I need to watch between 9 and 11

Yes, you're right Woodsto....oh wait a minute, it's jugghead again. Glad to see you made it back jugg. Your apparent kidnapping by Woodstock and company had some of us worried. Anyway, yes #11 should be included the previous post reference I made.

• Like 1

Last night Leora gave Paul again a wonderful, soft, gentle blowjob and caught part of his sperm into her mouth for swallowing - she likes that. But Paul was confused in the end as always, when Leora bated at the same time and could hardly concentrate on Paul´s dick, because she started to climax. Paul has the problem that he cannot please Leora as well as she can please herself. And I do not know why it is so difficult for Paul - I would find it very easy to please Leora in many ways.

During Leora´s stay in Prague, I have not seen her masturbate for Paul in Skype, they do not have such a habit, and Paul would probably not want to bate for Leora. In either of the Barca apartments there was once a girl, I don´t remember her name, who bated for her BF through a video call, holding her phone close to her pussy. That looked interesting!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Paul hasn't been with Leora for a long while, he should be slapping Leora's ass like this😃

He does it when he shouldn't, and does not do it when he should. His mentality is like that of a kid or young boy. Don't give him any ideas, at his age, he's had way more than enough time to figure it out.

• Like 3