Leora - General Chat Topic 2020 January #1

StnCld316

15 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Anyone notice that Leora still offers us her bottom?

Along with the few other teases here and there since the visitor's arrival , it's been noticed. Eerily similar to and reminiscent of a past behavior that seemed to ocurr at a previous residence at times whenever he was around.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Insieme alle poche altre prese in giro qua e là da quando il compagno è stato lì, è stato notato. Stranamente simile e che ricorda un comportamento passato che sembrava accadere in una precedente residenza a volte ogni volta che era in giro.

I now read constantly that the butt is much loved by boys ... female butt of course .... I guess the next photo of my profile will be my butt ahahahaa I'm joking, just that of Leora ....

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

I now read constantly that the butt is much loved by boys ... female butt of course .... I guess the next photo of my profile will be my butt ahahahaa I'm joking, just that of Leora ....

You always surprise me my lady!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sexy girl said:

Your avy. pic now is quite nice hun. So I'm sure one of your derrier would be just as nice sexy girl !  😘  😉

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

I would love to see your butt my Lady!

7 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Noche lenta aquí, supongo.

very slow...hahah
looking at pictures of these days I spent skiing with my girlfriend.. I didn't notice the time... or anything... hahaha
So good night, Jugg...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, raul399 said:

Speaking of family... hahaha
next week my girlfriend is coming to live at my house...
I won't have much time to enjoy my hidden pleasure and I will have to stop being a voyeur..hahaha
but I'm excited and I hope that this time everything goes well with my partner ... I hope this is the last ... hahaha

Sad that you have to give up something you love for someone you love. But that is your choice. Good luck Raul!

7 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It would not be surprising at alI to be made aware that a certain visitors travel expenses was likely paid for by someone else.

Someone said she paid for his travel if that's what you're referring to.