Leora - General Chat Topic 2020 January #1

StnCld316

Paul is the best choice for Leora... 
no man would ever share Leora with us... and he does...
I recognize that everything is a business... that for a few years she will collect as much money as she can... I imagine she has plans for the future... 
to leave all this and start a family...

• Like 2

Speaking of family... hahaha
next week my girlfriend is coming to live at my house...
I won't have much time to enjoy my hidden pleasure and I will have to stop being a voyeur..hahaha
but I'm excited and I hope that this time everything goes well with my partner ... I hope this is the last ... hahaha

3 minutes ago, raul399 said:

Paul è la scelta migliore per Leora ... 
nessun uomo avrebbe mai condiviso Leora con noi ... e lo fa ...
Riconosco che tutto è un affare ... che per alcuni anni raccoglierà tutti i soldi che lei posso ... immagino che abbia dei piani per il futuro ... 
di lasciare tutto questo e creare una famiglia ...

ciao raul ...condivido sul fatto che nessun uomo lascierebbe la propria ragazza essere osservara in intimità da tutti ....

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, raul399 said:

Speaking of family... hahaha
next week my girlfriend is coming to live at my house...
I won't have much time to enjoy my hidden pleasure and I will have to stop being a voyeur..hahaha
but I'm excited and I hope that this time everything goes well with my partner ... I hope this is the last ... hahaha

Well good for you braul ! Just don't be trying to do any back sliding or craw fishing in the relationship and hopefully it will all work out for you and her. You go braul !

• Haha 1