Leora - General Chat Topic 2020 January #1

StnCld316

5 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Sorry guys, I need to hose the outside of the house. Hopefully the smoke doesn't kill me. I can't watch Paul cuddling Leora anyway 

I just use my imagination that it's me and everything is ok. But, I could use some encouragement from my sexy girl right now...😔

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Snoopy1 said:

I'm out of here nothing here for me to see.

I hear you and our mate from the land down under Snoop. I had gotten disappointed and discouraged enough the way the situation had returned to at the previous residence after someone had quit or gotten terminated from regular employment and started always being at that residence and had once again become a shadow, that I had submitted a cancellation of subscription notice shortly before that part of the project shutdown in that country.                                                                                                                                       I more so likely than not would not have ever resubbed., even though someone had returned at a different residence if in fact the shadow was still being involved everyday in the situation. But someone returned and was there by their self and without any shadow for 5 months and rightly so deserved some company that they care for and about, especially around the holidays. So the recent visitor may be just that, a visitor. Just my view and opinion though, and everyone has their own of which many are different.   

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I will say it again. Without him we can't have her. Might as well try to live with it. But that is just my philosophy. He annoys the hell out of me, too, but what can be done about it?

We can have her without him we have since August and I have a feeling it will return to that in due time unless the slug has folded on his adventure already.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I will say it again. Without him we can't have her. Might as well try to live with it. But that is just my philosophy. He annoys the hell out of me, too, but what can be done about it?

Bottom line of my perspective and view and opinion of the situation jugg is simply, I have no interest in observing him. It might perhaps be different if he was somehow different in his ways and interactions with her. But he does not, and never has, so my interest is only in her.                                                                                                                                                                             I had submitted a sub. cancellation notice shortly before the shutdown because of similar issues and turned out to be a good decision because of the shutdown as well. After discovering her return at a different location by herself, I resubbed again. If, or I should say when, the situation changes to where issues lean that way again, or someone simply departs the project, I will likely cancel for the last time.

I'm going to go with the "if she reads us" thing and say, yes, that man needs to get out of our way. But I did not cancel my subscription simply because I had faith she would return and I was correct. I'll take the sloth if she comes along with the deal. He does not bother me so much. If the alternative is she is gone forever I can handle it but I choose to not push the issue too hard as we witnessed the time she gave the camera the finger. We will see how this all pans out. Any way, I am now here for another reason that is more real to me, personally.

25 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I'm going to go with the "if she reads us" thing and say, yes, that man needs to get out of our way. But I did not cancel my subscription simply because I had faith she would return and I was correct. I'll take the sloth if she comes along with the deal. He does not bother me so much. If the alternative is she is gone forever I can handle it but I choose to not push the issue too hard as we witnessed the time she gave the camera the finger. We will see how this all pans out. Any way, I am now here for another reason that is more real to me, personally.

I remember the finger incident and that was so funny to me, because what Leora fell to understand, back then she was not popular because of Paul, but the total opposite, so when Paul stop working, and was hovering over her 24/7, that was the only reason people started lashing out at him, now I really don't mind if Paul move there permanently, but there has to be some type of balance of time that is given to us, something like a random free of Paul room for us, otherwise everything that happened then will happened again

• Like 1