very good night everyone

everyone has a great happy weekend

muito bom dia leora e paul 
bom Dia a todos

muito boa noite a todos

todo mundo tem um ótimo final de semana feliz

• Like 3

5 hours ago, jugghead said:

Any way, fuck it. I'm watching Irma now. She was the reason I joined RLC and while she doesn't light me up like Leora I have some allegiance to her so...

Yes, I rmember when Irma first ever stay, I was hooked on her. I will spend quite a bit of viewing watching her while the nose picker is around.

• Like 2

My personal opinion of Paul has always been that although very intelligent ( Yes I know, difficult to imagine isn't it, but nevertheless true ) he really didn't bring much to the table in the way of personality. Unlike some others I have never disliked him through jealousy, on the contrary I admired what he had achieved by getting his hands on the gorgeous creature that is The Little One....Even though once he got his hands on her he had very little idea what to do with said hands.

His occasions of domestic violence toward The Little One certainly didn't enamour him to anyone, and contributed to the loathing people had for him. Along with in our eyes it seemed as though The Little One gave her all...Unconditional love, sexual gratification, good company, beauty, style and elegance, intelligence, money and a generous spirit that is sometimes difficult to find in many human beings, let alone a single woman.In return it also seemed as if he took and gave nothing back.

But she loved him and I believe she still does in her way. Although welcome, the sexual side of their relationship has never seemed to affect her feelings for him, as she got her satisfaction in that department in other ways....much to our delight.

What she has always admired and received from Paul was intellectual stimulation, they could debate numerous things and be stimulated by the interaction, and that was enough for her to an extent.

But !! What is apparent in their situation at the moment is the change of dynamics and interaction between them....Although physically no different Paul has upped his game to an extent that he laughs and messes with her more, he shows more affection to her, he has polished some of his social graces, he does little things to help and all in all I think they are getting on very well indeed. She is now the Governor without a doubt and it is working.

Having said that, I don't wish him any harm or misfortune, but from my point of view she does better without him, but that is from a purely selfish perspective and doesn't diminish the improvements I have noticed with Paul.......Whether they will be temporary is another matter.

But its good to see her happy and laughing, that's when she's at her best.......And when she's happy she rewards us.

Sorry about the length of this post, I'm sure some individuals will have a moan about it.....Tough !! 😝 

• Like 9

21 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

My personal opinion of Paul has always been that although very intelligent ( Yes I know, difficult to imagine isn't it, but nevertheless true ) he really didn't bring much to the table in the way of personality. Unlike some others I have never disliked him through jealousy, on the contrary I admired what he had achieved by getting his hands on the gorgeous creature that is The Little One....Even though once he got his hands on her he had very little idea what to do with said hands.

His occasions of domestic violence toward The Little One certainly didn't enamour him to anyone, and contributed to the loathing people had for him. Along with in our eyes it seemed as though The Little One gave her all...Unconditional love, sexual gratification, good company, beauty, style and elegance, intelligence, money and a generous spirit that is sometimes difficult to find in many human beings, let alone a single woman.In return it also seemed as if he took and gave nothing back.

But she loved him and I believe she still does in her way. Although welcome, the sexual side of their relationship has never seemed to affect her feelings for him, as she got her satisfaction in that department in other ways....much to our delight.

What she has always admired and received from Paul was intellectual stimulation, they could debate numerous things and be stimulated by the interaction, and that was enough for her to an extent.

But !! What is apparent in their situation at the moment is the change of dynamics and interaction between them....Although physically no different Paul has upped his game to an extent that he laughs and messes with her more, he shows more affection to her, he has polished some of his social graces, he does little things to help and all in all I think they are getting on very well indeed. She is now the Governor without a doubt and it is working.

Having said that, I don't wish him any harm or misfortune, but from my point of view she does better without him, but that is from a purely selfish perspective and doesn't diminish the improvements I have noticed with Paul.......Whether they will be temporary is another matter.

But its good to see her happy and laughing, that's when she's at her best.......And when she's happy she rewards us.

Sorry about the length of this post, I'm sure some individuals will have a moan about it.....Tough !! 😝 

Well said mate.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

boa tarde Austrália tudo  vai correr bem 

👎 😢 😫 🥀

🌲 🌲 🌲 🔥 🔥 🔥 🚒 🚔 🚁 🚨 👷 👮 👲 ⛑️ 🌇 🏘️

😀
😁
😂
🤣
😃

• Like 2

Goodmorning, oh she went to bed like an hour ago, that's just great

May I ask why Leora and many others call Paul smart or intelligent?

If he had an education in aerospace engineering or something I would think he would have a job,

so what do you base it on? Do you and Leora think he looks smart when he's soldering on some circuits?

What have I missed?? He seems as smart as a caveman to me..

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

"And when she's happy she rewards us.", I have to honestly say that before Paul arrived, Leora has-been just amazing, and I don't know how much more as far as rewards from her to us she can do that she hasn't done already, and yes I agree with you that she is happy now that Paul is giving her some much-needed companionship, and is actually displaying some love and affection towards her.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1