Leora - General Chat Topic 2020 January #1

StnCld316

18 minutes ago, Johnny 5 said:

when she's happy and with Paul she rewards Paul

when she's happy and alone she rewards us

I wasn't distinguishing between her being either alone or with Paul regarding being happy and rewarding us, I was generalising. 😁

• Like 4

Just in case you thought Australia was small you would be wrong. Half of Victoria is on fire and over 150 fires state wide but we a Aussie battlers we will beat the bastard.

437054157_Screenshot01-04-202022_21_33.png.a2cac378da5e711459243fb40c10e1a4.png

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Johnny 5 said:

Goodmorning, oh she went to bed like an hour ago, that's just great

May I ask why Leora and many others call Paul smart or intelligent?

If he had an education in aerospace engineering or something I would think he would have a job,

so what do you base it on? Do you and Leora think he looks smart when he's soldering on some circuits?

What have I missed?? He seems as smart as a caveman to me..

I think I've mentioned this before, look at Leora and Paul's archives from the other apartment and you WILL then find out about his education, and how clever he really is.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Newark52 said:

I think I've mentioned this before, look at Leora and Paul's archives from the other apartment and you WILL then find out about his education, and how clever he really is.

I think Johnny is letting Paul's slow demeanor confuse him into thinking he is an idiot.....Huge mistake!!  He was in the Russian Military as most of us know, She once stated that she was attracted to him by his intelligence, and coming from her that is some recommendation....He speaks English fluently and has passed exams to be an interpreter, he is a qualified electronic engineer.....Anything else Johnny would like to know about Paul's qualifications as a " dummy "  he would best do as you suggested and read the archives. 🙄

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Johnny 5 said:

Goodmorning, oh she went to bed like an hour ago, that's just great

May I ask why Leora and many others call Paul smart or intelligent?

If he had an education in aerospace engineering or something I would think he would have a job,

so what do you base it on? Do you and Leora think he looks smart when he's soldering on some circuits?

What have I missed?? He seems as smart as a caveman to me..

I must have missed it as well 😄 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

I think Johnny is letting Paul's slow demeanor confuse him into thinking he is an idiot.....Huge mistake!!  He was in the Russian Military as most of us know, She once stated that she was attracted to him by his intelligence, and coming from her that is some recommendation....He speaks English fluently and has passed exams to be an interpreter, he is a qualified electronic engineer.....Anything else Johnny would like to know about Paul's qualifications as a " dummy "  he would best do as you suggested and read the archives. 🙄

Most guys in my country and many other countries are in the military, you have to be extremely mentally or physically weak to not be obligated to be in it..

I allso speak English pretty fluently.. what do you mean by "qualified"? He's not working as such so I guess you mean unqualified..

I guess I'm allso a qualified electronic engineer, programmer, photographer, graphic designer, videographer, video editor, musician, artist, writer, video game developer.. etc.

If you're into electronics and understand it you don't change phone displays and build a tiny little shortwave radio for years, my dad had a ham radio cabin as a kid with a 6 meter radio tower outside that he built himslef, that was when he was a kid, with no education and no internet.. at the end of his life he was building and managing servers for broadband companies, only got to be 46, RIP

16 minutes ago, Johnny 5 said:

Most guys in my country and many other countries are in the military, you have to be extremely mentally or physically weak to not be obligated to be in it..

I allso speak English pretty fluently.. what do you mean by "qualified"? He's not working as such so I guess you mean unqualified..

I guess I'm allso a qualified electronic engineer, programmer, photographer, graphic designer, videographer, video editor, musician, artist, writer, video game developer.. etc.

If you're into electronics and understand it you don't change phone displays and build a tiny little shortwave radio for years, my dad had a ham radio cabin as a kid with a 6 meter radio tower outside that he built himslef, that was when he was a kid, with no education and no internet.. at the end of his life he was building and managing servers for broadband companies, only got to be 46, RIP

Johnny, With respect mate, I have the feeling that you are allowing your dislike for the guy to cloud your judgment of his academic/professional qualifications.

I was also in the British military for nine years, but didn't judge those who were not as physically or mentally weak. He also held officer rank......

Unless you are qualified at any off your stated trades then you are Capable, which is different to qualified.

I don't know where you were born and raised but I would assume it was in a country that either it's first or second language is English, or you have been living in an English speaking country for many years, which is a big difference to living in a country such as Russia and becoming fluent enough to pass interpreter exams.

I have never been a Paul lover, but would not let that fact influence my opinion of his academic achievements and IQ level......The fact he has never realised in your eyes his full potential doesn't in any way detract from the fact he has them, and he certainly will not be the first or last person on this earth to waste their potential for whatever reason  🙂

• Like 5