Leora - General Chat Topic 2020 January #1

StnCld316

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

Whatever they do we will all have to decide for ourselves what works and what doesn't. I suspect she will have the last word. Her life, her rules. Our lives, our rules.

Yes it's her life and her rules, but you have to understand, that her life revolves a lot around RLC, and seriously, people are not paying each month to only see stimulating conversations between her and Paul

Just now, esanders9863 said:

Yes it's her life and her rules, but you have to understand, that her life revolves a lot around RLC, and seriously, people are not paying each month to only see stimulating conversations between her and Paul

I understand. That is why I said everyone has to decide what they want and act upon it.

23 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I understand. That is why I said everyone has to decide what they want and act upon it.

Something else, is that it has pretty much for the most part always been apparent that someone conducts themself a good bit different whenever someone else is around. So, just another cause of disinterest for the most part at times such as those to me.

• Like 1

It is imo, besides it being they're personal business, that they should do whatever they want and have they're space and time together, especially since they have been apart for as long as they have, and perhaps not be criticized for doing so. But if it continues much longer than another week, my time of continuing to pay rlc will most likely come to it's end around then. Then again, it could very well be a possibility of them prehaps returning together to they're home land shortly after that time anyway as a 6 month milestone will have been reached. 

9 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It is imo, that they should do whatever they want and have they're space and time together, especially since they have been apart for as long as they have, and perhaps not be criticized for doing so. But if it continues much longer than another week, my time of continuing to pay rlc will most likely come to it's end around then.

Agree they can do what ever they want, but should understand the situation really isn't good for 💵

• Like 1